I anxiously waited for the incoming phone call.

Probably two minutes later, although it felt much longer then that, a sweet little jingle filled the air, an indication that someone was trying to contact me.

I took a deep breath, wishing I hadn't called the number Asumi had given me in the first place.

"All right, L/n. You can do this," I muttered to myself, hoping to give myself the confidence I needed. Then, I picked up my phone and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hello. I'm Neito Monoma. You requested my services?"

All confidence I had managed to bring up fizzled away in an instant when I heard his voice. It was a little quiet and deeper at first, as if he was telling me a secret, before ending in a more frivolous and lighter tone.

If he sounded this good through his phone, I couldn't wait to hear his voice in real life.

God, did everyone in the escort agency have hot voices?

Paying no attention to the fact that my voice was much like the sound of a chicken being cooked alive, I answered him. "I did."

"Ok then. I have some questions to ask. This is just a formality."

"Sure. Fire away."

"Firstly, please confirm you are Y/n L/n, born on DD/MM/YYYY?"

"That's me."

"And your location of meeting is at the Silver Parks lobby, Room 15."

"Yes. On Peak street."

"Right. I have a few more things to ask now that we got that out of the way . Inoshi, the woman you talked to earlier, told me this was your first time dealing with an escort service. So forgive me if I sound blunt when I ask what kind of kinks you might have."

A little grin formed on my face. At least I got her name.

Inoshi. What a pretty name. It suited her.

That being said, the way he phrased and said everything sounded so condescending. I guess Miss Hot Voice knew what she was talking about when she said he had a big ego. I could hear it through the phone.

"Well I- uh-" I sputtered, unsure of how to answer the question. "Give me a second. Please?"

"Sure. Take your time, Sweetheart. I've got a while."

My heart skipped a beat when he said sweetheart.

Damn all these hot voiced people and their pet names. They're doing it on purpose. There was no way they didn't know about the effect it had on others.

I cleared my head, thinking of any kinks I could possibly have. But I came up with nothing. While I had had sex with Akunin, my now ex boyfriend, a couple of times, it was mostly vanilla.

And I had no idea what I was into.

"I'm not sure. Surprise me, I guess."

"Surprise you? My, what an interesting girl you are. I guess someone like me couldn't afford to disappoint. Well then, I've thought of something suitable for the occasion. I'm sure you'll find it quite enjoyable."

"I mean... We don't have to do anything, right? Or even if we do, it doesn't have to get too extreme..."

"Hm? Have you never slept with someone? Is that what this is about? Don't worry, we won't do anything you don't want to do. And I won't bring anything too exotic. I'll keep it simple for you."

"Well- that's really not the point I meant to make," I groaned, a little frustrated by my situation. "Yeah, whatever. Bring what you want I guess."