Finding myself completely at Monoma's mercy, I was subjected to enduring his delicate touch that he wouldn't give me enough of.

"More. Come on," I pulled him in by the back of the head, begging for another contact. He complied, our lips connecting in a hot, open-mouthed kiss.

When he pulled away, he removed my hands from his head, pinning them above my head with his left hand. "You have too much control. This is better, don't you think?"

"Are you worried I'm going to take control if you leave my hands to do as they please?"

"Hardly," he said in a hushed voice. "You couldn't do anything in the state you were in anyways. I've got you wrapped around my finger."

"We'll see about that."

His hand travelled into my pants, fingers rubbing so very lightly against the fabric of my panties. My hips involuntarily jerked forward, desperate for more pressure. He seemed satisfied with how I reacted, pulling his hand away. "We sure will."

"You're struggling to stay this calm, aren't you?" I asked, casting a glance at his dick that was visibly creating a tent in his pants. The way he bit his lip to restrain himself was also a sure giveaway.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm doing just fine."

"Mm, really? So you don't mind if I just-" I pressed against his covered dick with my knee. He stopped breathing momentarily, closing his eyes.

"Sweetheart, that's not having any-" he groaned as I pressed just a little harder with a defiant look. He struggled to finish his sentence, containing another groan. "-Effect on me."

I simply continued what I was doing, getting pleasure just from watching him. Every controlled breath and every muffled groan sent a shock through my body, leaving me wanting more of him.

So I stopped, curious to see how he'd react. And I sure wasn't ready for it. His eyes shot open when I removed the pressure, and he buried his head in my neck, breathing gently on it. "Y/n, what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"That's not what I mean. What are you doing to me?"

I raised a brow, confused by his words. And honestly, I was too horny to care. "Nothing."

"You must be doing something. I've never felt this way before," he trailed his lips on my soft skin, placing a kiss or two on my neck. "I've never needed someone so badly."

I gulped at his words, unsure if this was part of his act or not. But he sounded so sincere, I almost wanted to believe him.

Ugh, why did I think about the stupid escort service now? Just when I had lost myself in our games, I had to be brought to reality.

But I didn't want to stop. And I didn't see the harm in it.

"Are you... Still ok with this?" he mumbled near my ear, a tremble clear in his voice.

Part of me wanted to step away, simply because I knew this relationship was fake. But I wanted to see where this would bring me to a point that I didn't care anymore. "Yes."

I heard a shaky sigh of relief escape his mouth as he started selfishly grinding his hips against my thigh, anxious for release.

It was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Shirtless Monoma, rubbing against my leg and letting out little moans against my neck, his body hot as fire to the touch as he held onto my hands, still keeping them pinned.

"Have to... Stop," I heard him gasp, probably to himself as he continued grinding against me.

Suddenly, he found the strength to stop as his movements halted against me. He lifted his hips off me, letting go of my hands and beginning to remove my pants and underwear.