He slowly pushed me on the bed and swung his leg over me. His hips laid on mine, but he didn't move them at all. He searched every part of my body with his hands. One of them stopped touching me for a moment. When I heard a small rustle, I broke the kiss, opening my eyes to see what he'd take from the white bag.

"You really shouldn't be looking," he said, pulling out a black piece of fabric. "It ruins the surprise."

He brought the fabric to my eyes, lifting my head gently to tie it.

"Now, If ever you feel uncomfortable by your lack of eyesight or anything else, I want you to tell me right away. Do you understand?"

"You could do anything to me," I gasped, the blindfold turning me on even more. "I wouldn't mind."

I felt a twitch in his pants as I said that, making me smirk. "Yes, well," he coughed awkwardly, but quickly regained his composure. "I still want you to tell me if you ever want me to stop."

"I will."

Monoma's fingers gently grazed my cheek. "Damn it," he whispered, placing a light kiss on my lips and pulling my shirt over my head.

He stood up and pulled down my bottoms, leaving me in just a bra. I heard some rustling which I assumed to be him folding my clothes and removing his own.

When he sat back down on my lap, I found that he had gotten rid of his shirt but hadn't yet ditched his underwear.

The thin fabric was the only thing that separated him from me, and it was infuriating. I wanted to feel every bit of him, and I made sure he knew as I tugged at the waistband of his boxers.

He took my hand in his, preventing me from pulling at the hem of his underwear. His fingers intertwined in mine as he buried his head in my neck, something he did all the time.

I placed my free hand on his chest, feeling his soft skin. He began rocking back and forth in a slow, controlled motion.

I let him do so, even though it felt like torture to me. His sluggish pace seemed like a way of restricting himself, and it didn't come near to satisfying me. Still, I found pleasure in the tenderness of the act.

He let out small pants as he sped up, the hot air from his mouth hitting my collarbone as he let out small whines.

He let go of my hand, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing tight. His pace increased drastically, and it felt like he was trying to come.

My suspicions were confirmed when he suddenly stopped as his breath hitched and a sweet noise escaped his mouth. He held onto me tighter and breathed deeply as the fabric between us dampened.

He exhaled, placing a small kiss on my neck. "You smell so good."

I smiled. I was glad he noticed the scent I had put on specifically for him. "Thanks."

He slowly pushed himself up, and I heard something fall to the ground. "Damn it. I shouldn't have gotten carried away," he mumbled, promptly rummaging in his bag and returning to me.

I felt his hands spread my legs apart, his fingers lightly checking my pussy.

He absentmindedly fiddled with his fingers, sending shivers down my spine. I heard some strange noises that I couldn't quite identify before something was pressed against me.

It felt cold and stiff. Part of me deduced what it was, but I still had to ask. "What is that?"

"Our punishment," he replied softly.

"Our?" I asked. My query wasn't answered as he shoved it in me.

"There you go," he said, completely ignoring my question. "Don't worry. It's just a vibrator. Are you still comfortable?"