Chapter 7: Fin And Mr. Walker

Chapter 7

Malcum and I had been texting everyday nonstop for the last month. We had our "date" and it went perfectly. Dinner and a movie, I know, cliché but it was perfect non the less. I had been avoiding Carter and MItchel as best I could. Rebecca and Michael had come back from their business trip and the boys had returned from camp.

Rebecca was taking me shopping today for school clothes. I told Malcum that I was going shopping and he suggested that he'd pick me up from the mall after I was finished and we'd go out for lunch. I was getting ready, and I made sure that I looked good. I wore a pair of my favorite yoga pants, a fitting purple top that matched and my pink converse's. I put on more make-up then normal, but made sure it wasn't too dark.

When I felt like I looked presentable I went down stairs and went into the dinning room. I got a few wolf whistles from the boys and rolled my eyes.

"Why do you look so hot?" I heard Jessie comment to me.

"She is going out for lunch with her friend after we shop." Rebecca said raising her eyebrows.

I smiled at her and felt Mitchel and Carter both glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at them and ate some toast. I was in a hurry and I had to wait patiently for Rebecca to finish. She smiled smuggly at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

The whole ride to the mall felt like torture. I had three hours before Malcum would be here so shopping was a good distraction. We had been to five different stores and I felt like I couldn't carry anymore bags. We took all of them to the car and it was nearly time for Malcum to get here. We returned to the mall and went to the food court. I got a drink while Rebecca ordered something to eat. I sat with her until she finished.

"Are you sure he's coming?" she asked me as I walked her to the car garage.

"I possitive. He just texted me and told me he'd be here in five minutes." I said and hugged her.

"Alright, if you need a ride home or anything else just call me okay?" she said looking worried.

"It's okay Rebecca, i'll be alright I promise." I said trying to reassure her.

She smiled at me, "Okay, but i'd like to meet this mistery man some day soon."

"Sounds like a plan." I said and she kissed my cheek before getting in her car and leaving. I made my way to the front of the mall and waited outside for Malcum.

Five minutes later he pulled up. "Right on time." I said joking around.

"Anything for you." he said and winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Mhm, I bet."

We were had been driving for atleast an hour before we finally pulled into a fansy looking resturant.

"Uhm, Malcum i'm not really dressed for this kind of place." I said to him feeling nervous.

He rolled his eyes, "It's not that fansty on the inside Megan."

He opened my door and helped me out. "What a gentalmen." I said and smiled at him.

"Aren't I always?" he asked me innocently.

"No, you're not actually." I said back to him.

We walked into the resturant and were seated at a small table in the back. We ordered out food and drinks and were left to wait.

"So are you excited to start school?" I asked him.

"I guess, I really don't want summer to be over though." he said back to me shrugging.