Blackpink pt. 1

"Now this is just crossing the line," Rosé reacted as she and Lisa read the comments under a video they've been watching on the girl's phone. It was yet another normal day in the blackpink dorm, only gloomier.

"Yeah, why do they have to be so rude?" Lisa agreed. They were too engrossed with the phone that they failed to notice the eldest of the group enter the room. Jisoo squinted her eyes when the girls didn't reply to her calls as they kept staring on the phone with serious expressions.

"That one was harsh," Rosé pointed out and that was enough for Jisoo to connect the dots and realize what was happening.

"What did I tell you guys?" Jisoo grabbed the phone from the blonde girl, making the two raise their heads in surprise. She immediately closed the app but a few comments didn't escape her eyes.

'I've always hated Jennie.'

'Slut.'

'Wonder what Kai saw in her? She's the worst.'

Jisoo felt a sting in her heart but she immediately shrugged it off and turned off the phone before giving it back them. They seemed to have noticed Jisoo's change in mood as they were staring at her apologetically with a hint of sympathy.

"Do you think she's seen those?" Lisa asked.

"Most likely." They all sighed in sync as they let their minds wander for a moment. "Speaking of, have you guys seen her?"

"Not since yesterday, no," Lisa replied which only made Jisoo worry more for her other member. I hope she's okay.

***

Jisoo's POV

"Okay. Take five," our instructor said, panting. We were currently having our weekly training at the studio. I immediately broke my position to reach for a bottle of water and give it to Jendeuk. I don't know why or how but my body just involuntarily does this everytime.

"Thanks," she coldly replied with a tight smile. She didn't even look at me and I would be lying if I'd say it didn't hurt. I understand that she's been through a lot since her rumored 'dating' with Kai but I just can't help not to feel somehow frustrated. Not with her, and not with me as well, but the whole messy situation.

"Jendeuk, are you mad at me?" I asked softly which made her finally look at me. But it was only for a quick glance as she immediately looked away the moment our eyes met.

"No."

"Jen, I-"

"I said no, okay?!" I was taken aback with her sudden outburst. Everyone was, including her. "Sorry, shall we continue?"

Everyone in the room kept shifting his/her gaze between me and Jendeuk, surprised and a little scared of what just happened. I can't blame them, she doesn't really shout at me like that. What the hell did I do?

The training resumed but I was too preoccupied with my own thoughts that I couldn't really concentrate. I was wrecking my brain, searching for answers as to why she is mad me. Our friendsary is still a few weeks away. I never missed any of our dates, in fact, she was the one who didn't show up last time. I never ignored any of her calls nor texts. I don't remember saying anything rude. Ugh, this is so annoying! What on earth did I do?!

***
After clearing my schedule for the day, I immediately went home, stopping by a convenience store to buy some ice cream and other stuff. When I arrived at the dorm, Lisa and Chaeng are already there, watching Netflix in the living room.

"Is Jendeuk home?" I asked. They both pointed at her room and I nodded in response. I grabbed the ice cream from the bag I was holding before dropping it on the table in front of them. Their faces immediately lit up at the sound of snacks in the bag, which made me chuckle at their dorkiness.