The Wedding Ring

"Jeeenn, I'm sorryyy!!" Jisoo trailed after her wife, her lips were curved to an adorable pout.  She held onto Jennie's sleeve while looking at her like a lost puppy. "Love, please hear me out. It wasn't what it looked like."

Jennie shrugged her off and proceeded to take her accessories off.

"Lovve~" Jisoo pouted even more at the silent treatment. She started to whine like a kid and made a good attempt to hug her wife. A good attempt. Jennie was quick and harsh to slap her arms away with a sharp glare. Jisoo backed off a step and hung her head low while Jennie was looking at her like she just committed an unforgivable crime.

Actually, she did. But rather than a crime, it was more of a sin. She was lucky Jennie still hasn't thrown her out-

"Get out, Kim." Okay, spoke too soon.

"But, Jennniiiee~" Jisoo whined as she cautiously reached out to hold Jennie's pinky.

"Get out, Kim!" Jennie spoke a little harsher this time. She pulled her hand away and began pushing Jisoo out of their bedroom. "Go back to your fucking bitch!"

"Jen, love, you cannot call her that," Jisoo spoke to her softly, yet still whiny. "She's innocent.. WE ARE innocent."

"Of course," Jennie scoffed, successfully shoving Jisoo through the door. "That explains why that bitch had your wedding ring!"

Jisoo looked down again in guilt, and Jennie let out another scoff at her silence. She already gave Jisoo a chance to explain. She did so when Soojoo left like a nervous wreck. She did so during the whole ride home. However, Jisoo only apologized and never explained.

"I'm sorry," Jisoo spoke weakly, her voice was almost inaudible.

"Let me ask you again, why did she have your wedding ring, Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asked, a lot calmer this time.

"If I tell you, you'll hate me more," Jisoo replied in a tiny voice.

"If you don't tell me, I will definitely hate you more than I ever have."

Jisoo wanted to tell her, she really did. However, her coward self won over her entire body, and she ended up temporarily mute.

"Alright, then.. Until you tell me what's going on, you are not allowed anywhere near me." Jisoo flinched as Jennie slammed the door in her face.

"But, where will I sleep?" Jisoo whined, her forehead pressed against the door.

"Go sleep in the couch!" Jennie yelled back in annoyance. She was clearly pissed, memories of the bitch's smile were still fresh in her mind. Fucking Soojoo.

Their day started delightful in each other's arms. Both were satisfied with just sharing kisses every chance they got. That was, until Jennie caught her wife red handed.

Jisoo has been acting strange and jumpy, so Jennie decided to follow her that morning. After dropping Jisoo off in the hospital where she works, Jennie pretended to leave, only to come back and spy on her wife.

She immediately fumed at the sight. Jisoo had pulled Soojoo to a hidden corner in the hallways. Then, Soojoo pulled out Jisoo's wedding ring out of her pocket, effectively making Jisoo smile in relief. She must have thought she really got away with it.

"Oh, my gosh. Thank you, Joo," Jisoo squeeled and gave Soojoo a quick hug. "I really thought-"

"KIM JISOO!" Jisoo instantly froze in her feet. She didn't have to turn around to feel the chilling gaze of her angry wife. Ah, shit. I'm doomed.

Much to both women's surprise, Jennie let Soojoo go and confronted her wife instead. However, not sure how to break the news to her, Jisoo kept her mouth shut, head low, and ring clutched.