Reset pt. 2

A few days have passed, and everyone witnessed how Jisoo has changed so much over a short period of time. Gone was the kind and studious nerd that they know. The student who has always been strict with rules, has now learned to skip classes and come in late.

Jennie and Rosé were really concerned about her. They chose to forget about their previous feud and started working together to bring their Jisoo back.

However, no matter how hard they tried to reach out to her, Jisoo would always find a way to get rid of them. She even moved out of her apartment, and now, no one knows where she lives. From time to time, Jennie finds herself crying over Jisoo. She really, badly missed her.
.
.
.

"What?" Her cold voice sent shivers through Jennie's spine. Still, she pushed down her fear and opened her mouth to speak.

However, before she could do so, Jisoo had slammed her locker door shut and walked away, not even glancing back at the brunette.

"He-Hey! Wait!" Jennie scrambled to her feet and ran after Jisoo. "Soo!"

Hearing her name slip out of Jennie's mouth, Jisoo turned around with an unpleasant look. Jennie glared back at her. She tried seeming courageous, although deep inside, her entire system qas trembling under Jisoo's gaze.

"Don't. You. Ever. Call me that again," Jisoo spoke to her in a warning tone, each word was heavy with resentment.

"I'm sorry," Jennie begged her for the millionth time... But for the millionth time, Jisoo just shrugged her off.

"Get lost." Jisoo walked away, stomping on the flower Jennie was about to give her.

Having enough heartache for the day, Jennie opted not to follow her anymore. Instead, she carefully picked each ruined petal off the ground.

Pitiful. That is how she looked at the moment. That is how she felt. She could only hope that like the petals scattered on the ground, she could also pick up the shards of her broke heart and glue them all back together. Unfortunately, with her current situation with Jisoo, that was an impossible dream. She can't be happy with Jisoo. She will never be.

Please.. Can I ask for a reset? Can I redo everything? I want to treat her right. I want to... Can't I?

Jennie was pulled back into reality when a person suddenly knelt down in front of her and helped her with the flowers.

"Tough luck?" She didn't have to look up to know that voice.. The one that had her crazy all these years. But now, it is just one of the million voices she dreaded to hear.

"Leave me alone, Lisa. You've done enough," Jennie grabbed the flower from her hand and stuffed it back in the boquet.

"You're still mad at me, huh?" Lisa chuckled dryly. "Would it make you feel better to know that Roseanne just broke up with me?"

Jennie looked up to see if she was joking. But she was only met with the saddest smile she has ever seen on Lisa.

"She said it wouldn't be fair for her to be happy in our relationship... while her best friend is hurting for the very same reason."

"And you let her go?"

"What else can I do, Jen? Our relationship was a mistake to begin with." If.. Just if I can do things all over again... I will do things right. I will break up with Jennie and pursue Roseanne with a clean heart. If only.. I can reset everything.

Two months ago, Jennie would've hugged her and whispered all sorts of comforting words in her ear. But now, she couldn't even feel a single hint of pity for Lisa's situation. She was the root of all this mess after all.. At least that's what Jennie liked to believe.