Panic

I was helping Yamaguchi with his English homework in his room. The walls of the room were painted lilac, with green accents all around the room. He always said he hated it, seemed too childish, but I always considered his room a sanctuary away from all the disgusting people in the world. A place where I could freely be with Yamaguchi without having to protect him from other alphas who might do something to him. I wanted him to stay my young, heatless Yams as long as possible. He leaned back and sighed. "I'm gonna take a break."

"Okay. have fun," I said tossing him his phone which I had confiscated, due to his excessive text receiving, mostly from Hinata and The King. I sat at his desk while he laid on his bed with his phone, his feet in the air behind him, hugging a dino plush he had stolen from my room.

He loved that thing. I think it was because my scent was on it. He wanted me to temporarily mark him when he got his heat. But then again, who else would?

Two weeks passed being relatively the same, besides a few practice matches against the neighborhood volleyball association.

Both I and Yamaguchi stood outside, watching his parents drive to the airport. His omega mother needed to go to America for business, but for omegas to go on a plane, they had to be permanently marked, have a trusted alpha accompanying them, or go on an all-omega plane. Of course, Akia was permanently marked, but still was nervous about going to America alone, so Kayoko went with her. I was to watch Yamaguchi while they were gone, but when didn't look after him?

"So.. what do you wanna do?" Yamaguchi asked.

"I don't know, but let's stay at your house. My brother is home today."

"Oh, come on, Akiteru isn't that bad."

"Trust me. He's bad when you share a house with him."

We made it to his room, laughing and arguing. Since we both could think of nothing specific to do he turned on a movie and we stayed there, half watching the t.v, zoning out until an hour later when Yamaguchi fell asleep. I had been too out of it to notice that it was beginning to get very late. I stood up, pulled blankets over Yamaguchi, and grinned at his sleeping figure. His mouth wide open, hugging his pillow. I walked downstairs and locked the door behind me as I started to walk home.

A few days later, I was taking my daily walk to Yamaguchi's house when I started to get a really weird feeling. Like someone releasing fear pheromones was nearby. I ran the rest of the way, wanting to make sure that Yamaguchi was not in trouble. I hurriedly opened the door, and immediately smelled a strong sweet smell, and the fear pheromones smelled even stronger. Oh no. I took up the stairs two at a time as the smell got even stronger and stronger. I slammed open Yamaguchi's door and he was sitting on his bed panting, sweating, and clutching the bed like a lifeline. He looked up as the realization hit me. Yamaguchi had just started his first heat. His eyes were desperate and bloodshot. He tried to run to me, but it was obvious he was too weak. Instead, he gasped out a few words. "Tsukki- help me- please- it hurts-"

I stumbled towards him as a tried to not go into a rut. "Yams-"

He started messily undressing, then, as it became obvious he couldn't do this task with his shaking hands, so he pulled me on top of him, passionately kissing me, as I started undressing him. He wiggled around, trying to help."Hold still," I said with a growl. I put my hand firmly above his dick to make him stop.

**the rest I'll leave to your imagination. <3**

HIIII I hope you enjoyed that. I'm sorry I can't really write smut at the moment but I promise I will <3