Aftermath

Nobody's pov

The next day, Tadashi's parents walked into the door, wanting to surprise him with coming home a few days early. They expected to see Tsuki and Tadashi enjoying a nice lunch in the kitchen, but the kitchen was empty. As was every room on the main floor. Sparkly clean, but empty. They snuck upstairs, down the hall, and to Tadashi's room. They knocked on the door, and when they got no reply, they opened the door. They saw Tadashi and Tsuki sleeping in Tadashi's bed, as they often did when they had sleepovers. But the real surprise came when Tadashi rolled over in his sleep, revealing a temporary mark over his scent gland. both Akia and Kayoko had to cover their mouths with their hands to stop them from gasping.

"But- when- who- who marked him?" Akia asked in shock. Her question was answered as Tsuki wrapped his arms around Tadashi's waist and Tadashi nuzzled into Tsuki's chest. They hurried downstairs to talk over this new development. About 30 minutes later they heard footsteps above them and a door close. They hurried into the kitchen to surprise Tadashi and Tsuki. within 30 seconds, they walked in and gasped.

"Mom, mom, what are you doing home? You're not supposed to be home until Wednesday. It's Sunday," Tadashi implied.

"We wanted to surprise you." Kayoko began.

"But it seems like we are the ones who got the surprise." Akia finished, pointing to Tadashi's neck. Tadashi impulsively cupped his hand over the mark. "But- how did you know?"

"Let's just say we walked in on a little snuggle-fest."

Both Tadashi and Tsuki blushed and looked at their feet.

Tadashi's mothers laughed.

"You two stay here and eat something. We'll go get some suppressants and other shit. Have fun!"

"Thanks!" Tadashi gasped out as his parents walked out the front door.

(Tsuki's pov)

I and Yamaguchi looked at each other in shock, then we started to laugh.

"To think that they came home the day after I got my heat and you marked me. What are the odds?" Yamaguchi said between laughs.

"Well, I for one am glad. Now we don't have to tell them. We just have to tell my family," I said with a grumble at the end.

"Akiteru will scream like a little girl," Yamaguchi giggled. I looped my arm around his waist, suddenly feeling a strange emotional attachment toward Yamaguchi.

"He'll be jealous too because he's a beta and can't mark anyone."

Yamaguchi giggled then yawned.

"My parents are probably right, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday."

We ate some onigiri that was in the fridge then went into the living room and Yamaguchi switched on the t.v. Ironically, a volleyball match was on. He cuddled up against me, laying his head on my shoulder, and entwining his fingers in mine. I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. We sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company until a text message from Yamaguchi's phone disrupted the peace. He grabbed his phone.

"It's from Suga. the team's meeting at his place. Apparently, they have something to tell us and it's urgent. We have to bring our parents too."

hope you enjoyed that!! thank you guys!