the ✨pack house ✨ part 1

hey people I am so sorry I have not edited since September. my parents found my Wattpad and you know how that went. anyway so sorry and pls forgive me.

After we talked to his parents about it and I painstakingly talked to my parents, we texted suga. He said the team was going to see the house soon. We went back up to Yamaguchi's room and laid on his bed.

"Do you think everyone will live there with us? Or maybe some people will reject the offer?"

yams said, propping himself up on one elbow.

"I don't know, but I do know that asanoya, daisuga, and tanaenno will be there."

I replied with a grimace

"hahaha! and besides daisuga those are the people you hate most right?"

he plopped his head on my chest and looked up at me, laughing.

"nope. The person I hate most is you for not taking your suppressants on time." I could smell a heatwave coming.

"but tsukiiiii-"

no, your parents are home we can't."

"ugh. fine."

He took pills out of the container and swallowed them. Then we headed downstairs to wait for suga to come to pick us up.

when he got here, we went outside and got in the car. surprisingly all the other team was not in there. it was just Daichi driving, suga in the passenger's seat, and now me and yams. 

"We thought you wouldn't want the rest of the team in here after the recent events." 

"thank you," yams said with a sigh. 

we drove for about 10 minutes until we pulled up to a huge house with at least four floors and two balconies.

"This place is huge! do we really need this much space?" yams asked.

"well, yeah. never underestimate the amount of space our libero and one of our hitters can take up." Daichi replied.

"Good point"

we exited the car and walked up to the front door of the mansion where everyone was waiting for us. 

"CAN WE OPEN THE DOOR ASAHI PLEASEEEEEE" Noya was jumping up and down, unable to contain his energy. not like he was trying to but that's noya for you I guess

"i- in a bit- noya calm down." Asahi anxiously said 

"it's not like he can, we are all so excited. I mean look at the look on tsukishimas face." Tanaka intervened, gesturing to me. I knew I looked almost bored.

everyone laughed as suga walked up to the front door.

"ok everyone... are you ready to see what dangerous adventures lie behind this suspiciously fancy door?"

"YEAHHHHHHH" Noya and Tanaka yelled in unison.

then suga opened the door.

OOOOOO a cliffhanger again sorry for being gone for so long lol hoped you liked it :)