yes, packhouse or no packhouse?

I woke up to my phone ringing. Yams sat up and rubbed his eyes. 

"what is it?"

"It's probably my brother. come back to sleep."

"oh yeah it's akiteru," he said as he leaned over me to look at the phone. "you should probably answer it though."

"I don't feel like talking to his snoopy ass at the moment." I pulled him back down.

"ah! Tsuki!" he laughed.

we laid there for a moment before Yamaguchi asked, "so, how do you feel about the pack house?" 
"I don't know. I don't really like the idea of living with the volleyball team but it might be a good idea,  I dunno." 

"mhmm. wait- Tsuki...  your scent changed."

"what do you mean?

"like, is the same scent but just like gives off different energy- you know? are you stressed? cuz it's' making me stressed as well."

"oh, sorry."

I started releasing calming pheromones as best I could; I wasn't very well at it because yams never needed to be calmed.

"Why are you stressed?"

"dunno"

we laid there in silence for a while until I finally made up my mind.

"I think we should go live in the packhouse."

"What...?"

"I'm against living with the shrimp and everyone else, but it would probably be good for you to live with other omegas."

"Are you sure? we don't need to go, we can rent an apartment somwhmphhhh-" 

I put my hand over his mouth mid-sentence. 

"like both your moms, my brother, and suga would ever let us."

"I don't want to make you live there."

"I don't care."

I pulled yams close and hugged him.

"tsuki-"

he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep again.

sorry this chapter was also short cuz I don't like writing them just talking to haha.