meeting

Yamaguchi shrugged and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Well, I sound probably go change. I shouldn't go meet the entire team like this."

He was wearing my sweatshirt and his gym shorts.

"Good point."

He ran upstairs just as his parents walked in the door.

"Hey, Kei! Where's Tadashi?" Kayoko asked, slightly shaking the plastic bag she had in her hand.

"He went upstairs to change because we're gonna go to Suga's in a bit."

"Ok! Thanks!"

She handed the bag to Akia and sat down in the chair across from the couch. I pulled out my phone because I was beginning to feel very awkward.

"Im proud of you. Both of you." Kayoko said after a while. "You knew exactly how to handle his heat. When Akia got her first heat neither of us knew what to do so we had to call my dad for assistance - very awkward, I do not recommend it."

I snickered.

"Tsuki!" I heard Yamaguchi yell, then he came running into the room. He jumped on my lap and buried his face in my scent gland.

"I see the suppressants worked," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Mm-hmm," he mumbled. "We should probably go."

He stood up and pulled me up after him.

"Just be careful- ok? There are a lot of things that can happen to an omega in heat," Akia said sounding anxious.

"Don't worry mom. I'll be fine. I have Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said, hugging Akia. They broke apart and Akia wiped a stray tear from Yamaguchi's face. Then, Yams got another text, presumably from Suga.

"Hehe, yeah we probably have to go. Everyone! To the car!"

10 minutes later we were pulling into suga's packed driveway. Apparently, he sent the same text to every member of the volleyball club. We exited the car, knocked on the door, and his mother answered. She had silver hair and brown eyes like Suga, but besides that, she looked nothing like him.

"Welcome! Koushi and the other are downstairs, come on in!"

The basement was packed. Members of the volleyball club and their parents were chatting loudly to each other. We saw a girl that was the spitting image of the shrimp, only smaller and female. She could only be his little sister. I and yams sat on the ground as my parents called them over. I guess suga had texted them as well knowing I would be at yams' house (as I always was when my brother was home. Thankfully, he wasn't here). Suddenly we heard a shrill whistle. We looked over and suga was standing on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Everyone! May I have your attention, please! First off I would like to thank all of you for coming." suga said in his mock business tone. "I would like to have everyone come and sit on one of the chairs provided." He stopped talking for a moment while everyone got their seats.

"Thank you. Now. Me and my alpha, Daichi, and the coaches of the karasuno volleyball team have some news for you. Some of you may find it good, some may think it bad, just brace yourselves."

Suga stopped talking for a second to build suspense.

"With the help of our community, our school, and donations from generous people... we have bought a packhouse for all the members of the volleyball club to live in, including the managers, teachers, and coaches!"

hellooo everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you enjoyed what ever that was.