Chapter 3

Laura is now in the woods with Alice and Arnie, Hearing Cindy behind them

Laura is now in the woods with Alice and Arnie, Hearing Cindy behind them.  Alice laughs "So Laura i would never expect the sister of Nick Goode be in the woods with us. Why did you agree to come with?"  Laura smiles and chuckles "I guess i was tired of trying to be perfect, because guess what i'm not"   "Alice it's disgusting in here"  They hear Cindy shouting and Alice chuckles "Don't worry Berman we're almost there"  They keep walking and Alice turns to Arnie "This was the best idea"  Arnie smiles "Yeah but i still don't feel shit"  Alice smirks "Okay, so take more" She pulls out the pills  and gives them to Arnie. Arnie smiles "Thank you"  Alice keep walking and Laura starts walking but Arnie shouts "Goode?"  Laura turns and looks at him "Yes?"  Arnie chuckles "Do you wanna?"  Laura shakes her head "No, thanks" Alice shouts "Arnie, Laura come on"  Laura smiles at him "Let's go" They run up to Alice.  

They keep walking until Alice fell down a hole.  Laura is shocked "Alice, are you alright?"  Alice comes up from the ground and in that second Cindy and Tommy has caught up with them.  Laura sighes "You got to be kidding me" She whispers to herself. Alice turns to Alice and Tommy "Watch your step"  Tommy walks closer to the hole "Is someone digging a grave?" Alice sighes "Graves"   Alice shows with the flashlight like all the dug up holes.   "Mary" Tommy Blurts out. Laura  can see something is going on with him but doesn't question him.   Tommy still not himself picks up the book "Look at the x's. She marked where she dug" Alice looks at him confused but doesn't think much about it and takes the book from him.  "But without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm and the curse will last until body and hand unite"  Tommy takes a deep breath "Maybe Mary was looking for the hand, to end the curse?"  Alice nods "That made her daughter lose her mind"   Cindy shakes her head "Come on guys this is silly"  Laura scoffs "Of course you think that"   Arnie walks to take a piss and Laura follow him only because she want distance from Cindy. 

Arnie and Laura walk away. Arnie turns to Laura "I'm gonna go and piss now, look out if you see something strange"  Laura chuckles "Sure"   Arnie walks behind a tree to do a business.  Laura looks around  and suddenly she actually see something really strange.  "Arnie?"  Arnie sighes "Yes"    Laura takes a deep breath "You need to see this right now"  Arnie pulls up his pants and walks to where Laura is standing.  Laura points at an old house.  "Look"  Arnie chuckles "Holy shit" 

They run to the others.  "We found it!" Arnie shouts out.  Alice turns and look at them and Arnie smiles "We found the witch's house"  Alice smirks and runs up to them and they start walking towards the witch's house.  But before Laura can follow them Cindy pulls her back so she turn and look at her.  Laura pulls her hand from Cindy's grip.  "Why are you doing this Laura, to get back at me?"  Laura laughs at that "Oh please Cindy, If i wanted to get back at you i would make it much easier for me"  Laura starts walking but stops and turn around to look at Cindy "You know for being the one that broke up with me, you should stop being so obsessed"  Laura runs to find Alice and Arnie.  Cindy sighes and turns to Tommy "Come on"  and They follow. 

They are now by the witch's house.  Alice chuckles "I don't know why but i pictured a house made out of candy"  Arnie smiles "Maybe there's candy down here" They look down a hole where the stairs to the house is.  Alice laughs "Hey Sarah you got any candy down there?"  Alice laughs  "Sarah fier!" Alice screams down the stairs.  Cindy sighes "Okay we've seen enough"  Laura turns to Cindy "Alright Cindy then go home. We don't need you" Cindy sighes.  Laura don't know why she did this maybe because Cindy irritated her so much but she takes the first step down the stairs.  "Laura, are you crazy?" Cindy screams after her.  Alice laughs "You go Goode"  Alice is not Far behind her.  

Laura is now down in the witch's house.  "Woah"  Alice jumps down behind her which scares Laura.  Laura sighes and sees Alice laughing. "Jesus christ Alice" Alice chuckles but then sees a table in the middle of the room.  "Hey someone's been down here" She shouts up to the others.   Laura nods "Like recently"  Cindy, Arnie and Tommy are now down in the house too.  Alice walks around looking "Look at all this witchy shit"  Alice runs up to Cindy "Sarah fier" She screams out. Cindy shakes her head "Sarah Fier isn't real"  Laura shakes her head "I can't deal with this" She whispers to herself and walks away from Cindy.  Laura finds a little entrance for a another room "Woah"  She crawls into it.  She stands up and gasps "This is Spooky"  Shortly after Alice is in the same room "Look what you found Goode.  Looks like a cult thing like a devil worship"  Laura takes a deep breath and nods.  Now Cindy and Arnie are in the same room.  Laura sighes "You got to be kidding me" She whispers to herself.   Cindy sighes "It's the witch's mark"  Alice and Laura both looks at her confused " The what?"  Cindy sighes and turns to a page in Mary's diary.  "A deal was made with the devil. Sarah Fier cut off her wicked hand on satan's stone in exchange for eternal life scarring the soil beneath with the witch's mark bringing darkness upon the land"  Suddenly Arnie blurts out "That's it"  Which makes everyone turn to look at him.   "It's acetaminophen"  Laura looks at him confused "What are you talking about?"  Arnie chuckles "L484. It's just hit me it's fucking tylenol. It's nothing"  Cindy looks at him "Are you sure?"  Arnie nods and throws the pills on the ground "Positive"  Cindy walks where he throw the pills.  Arnie walks out of the room.   Alice sees something.  Laura sees Cindy starts taking out books from the shelf.  Laura walks up to her "Cindy, what are you doing?" Cindy doesn't look at her "Shhh! I think i heard something"  Cindy takes the flashlight to see what's behind the shelf.  Suddenly Alice shows next to them scaring them for a second.  "I need to show you guys something , Now"

They Follow Alice to the wall beside the shelf.  On the wall it's written names.  "Cyrus Miller, Billy Barker, Ruby Lane"  Cindy looks at that name "Mary's daughter"  Alice nods "Yeah. Isaac Milton, Harry Rooker. You don't have to go to fucking class to know these names"  Laura takes a deep breath "The Shadyside killers"  Alice nods "Yeah. Except one"  Alice takes the flashlight on one particular name, Thomas Slater.  Laura gasps "What?"  Cindy looks at Alice "Tommy? Alice this isn't funny"  Alice looks at her "What you think i carved your boyfriend's name into solid stone with my fingernails? Someone else did this"  

They walk out of the room and in that moment they see Tommy infront of Arnie with an Axe and before they can do or say anything Tommy stabs Arnie in the head with the axe.  They scream for Tommy to stop but there is no use,  Arnie is dead.  Tommy turns and looks at them with the axe in his hand and Laura knows that's not the Tommy they know.  They run back into the small room in panic.  When they're inside Cindy tells them to helps take away the shelf.  In the moment the shelf is down Tommy walks into the room.  They scream and when they see him.  They crawl into the hole that was behind the shelf.  It's a small space but Tommy is still behind them.  Tommy takes a hold of Cindy's leg and she tries to kick him to let her go but he is very strong.  Laura gasps and take a hold of Cindy so Tommy can't drag her with him and with a last kick which makes Tommy let go and stones crashing down which makes a wall of stones between them and Tommy.  They're now trapped.  

Tommy is now posessed and Arnie is dead.  I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.