Chapter 8

Alice, Ziggy, Laura and Cindy sit down by a table

Alice takes out the hand out of the purse  and puts it on the table.  

Everyone looks at it.  

Ziggy is confused "What?  What is it?"

Alice breathe in deeply "It's Sarah Fier's lost hand"

Cindy sighes "Nurse lane.  She spent her entire life looking for this. A way to stop the curse who took her daughter."   Laura holds Cindy's hand tightly. 

"Without her hand , her grip on the land holds firm. The curse will last until body and hand unite"  Alice reads from the book.   

She shows the book to Ziggy.  "This led us to the hand bone.  And if the legend is true.  That mean's her body is still buried.."

Ziggy nods "By the hanging tree"  

Cindy sighes "We can end this"

Laura nods "For good"  

Cindy looks at them all "We can save Shadyside, tonight"

Ziggy takes the hand and her norse starts bleeding and when the blood falls down on the hand she starts seeing visions, she sees the witch"

Cindy takes Ziggy's hand.  

Ziggy gasps "My nose.  I bled on the hand and i think i just saw her"

Cindy looks at her worried "Who?"

Ziggy sighes "Sarah Fier"  

Ziggy takes a deep breath "She was angry,"

Laura takes a deep breath "We have to bury this thing, right now"

Everyone nods 

They are now all ready.  

Cindy nods "Okay, let's go"

Alice looks at Cindy because she sees that her and Laura have gotten anything to dug with "We have to use your hands"

Cindy shakes her head "No, you're staying here, both of you"

Laura looks at her shocked.  "No i'm not leaving you"

Cindy cups Laura's face with her hands "I'm not losing you again."

Laura sighes.  "I can't lose you either"

Alice chuckles "I can hop just fine."  She jumps closer to the door. 

She looks back at the others and sighes.  "I watched my dad go to jail when i was six.  I watched my mom steal so i could eat.  First time i cut myself i was 12.  It was after... well you know when.  And now tonight  i watched your perfect boyfriend who you didn't actually love turn into a monster and kill the only person i've ever loved."  

Alice is crying  "I've waited.. My whole fucking life for this and now i've found it.  Let me see this through.  For Arnie, For Tommy, For Shadyside"