Those Worms

'Okay.' Chester walked out the room holding the coat in his arms.

Mumley then picked up another coat, white this time, and put it on, not buttoning it.

Chester walked out of the room, wearing the coat and nothing else, and just blankly stared at Parker for a couple seconds.

'Let's just get this over with.' Chester had enough with this.

'Dude we should just leave okay? Doctors don't operate out of their homes.' Parker knew he couldn't get Chester to leave but couldn't help try.

'Stop, I really think this guy can help me.' Chester wouldn't budge.

'Help you what? Let's just go to the hospital, like normal people' Parker still hopelessly tried to get Chester to leave.

'I don't have health insurance!' Chester forgot to buy it a few years back, but then realised he could buy more without it so he never did after, 'I trust this guy, I've been seeing him for over a year. Let's just go downstairs okay?

Chester really thought that seeing this kind of Doctor was better then paying Insurance every now and again. He wasn't really the smartest when it came to things like that.

They both made their way downstairs and through the maze of the Doctor's home back into the grim 'office'.

'Let's sit.' Mumley pointed at the table and blanket.

'Okay I guess he wants you to sit down..' Parker couldn't do much but watch now, 'Excuse me sir, can I see your medical license?

He ignored him and began to get Chester to lie down.

Chester began to lie down and position himself on the table as Doctor Mumley put up those foot holders on wheelchairs, 'Okay, put your feet up here.' He tapped the foot holders.

The foot holders were widespread and when Chester put his feet there, Mumley got out a camera and snapped a photo.

I'm sure you can guess what Mumley took a photo of. Let's just say It wasn't anything a normal doctor would do.

'Dude what the hell was that?' Parker was getting more and more concerned for Chester, but this was the only option.

'Nothing.' Chester replied as if that was the normal thing they did.

'We'll compare it to last week.' Mumley interrupted.

'What the hell is this guy talking about?' Parker didn't know Chester came down here so often.

'Nothing.' Chester was so used to doing that, it didn't phase him at all.

'This is really weird.' All Parker could do was watch Mumley eat his tuna and pick his nose.

'He's a doctor!' Chester was not computing anything that was going on.

'I'm not convinced this guys a doctor, bro.' The way the room was presented (parts of the wall cut out, plastic curtains everywhere and even Doctor Mumley himself) gave Parker a weird vibe.

The doctor picked up his tuna from the floor and began to stab at it and begin to eat it. He took a few bites, then wiped his mouth with his coat to continue the doctoring. All Parker did was stare blankly at him, not even trying to stop him.

'What's your problem?' Mumley was still chewing his food as he began to inspect Chester.

'Uhm- I have.. I think I have- A parasite bit me.' Chester was struggling to find the right way to explain sticking his fingers in a parasite jar, thinking it was dead, and getting bitten, 'Uh- I just wanna check to see if I have some parasitic eggs in me.'