□How many times do you have to break my heart

▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□
.
.
.

At school

Today there was a new transferee who joined  there class, the guy was a foreigners, he looked hella fine, and Jay as he like showing off he probably  proposed the teacher that he would show him around the school.
He actually was so good at socializing,  making new friends was his hobby so for sure they were going to be friends in no time.
.
Sunghoon didn't care about the guy that much he thought a day would  pass and Jay would lose interest in him and ignore him like he don't exist anymore , same case with all the precedent boys he have met, totaly a player's behavior.

But actually he was wrong this time

Wherever he went he found them sticking together, Jay was enjoying his company, he was teaching him how to write notes properly, translating some words to him. He kept helping and checking on him the whole day, he even held his hand when showing him the way to their classes.

'This is crazy ,what is so good about him' sunghoon was realy annoyed by the boy's existence, again Jay was letting someone getting in the way.
'I will make you regret this too Park Jongseong'.
.
.
.
In the afternoon
They had PE class and they were going to have a handball match
The classe divided into two teams blue and red
Obviously Sunghoon was going to be the leader of one of the teams since he is the most athletic one
And Jay to the other team since he had some leadership experience .
Now they were discussing their plan
Sunghoon was observing them whenever Jay would put his hand behind the new boy pulling him, he would clinch his fist.
.
.
'I will make both of you enjoy this day on my own way'

"Jay" sunghoon shouted from fare

"What do you want!""let's make a bet so it will motivate us more in playing the game ""I am listening" Jay  kind of felt Sunghoon was going to play him again like last time, but If he refused he will look like scared cat

"What do you want!"
"let's make a bet so it will motivate us more in playing the game "
"I am listening" Jay  kind of felt Sunghoon was going to play him again like last time, but If he refused he will look like scared cat.

"If your team lose you will all climb the stairs to our school rooftop three consecutive times ".
"Seriously this is a funny thing to you? "
"Why?  afraid because you know you will lose  Haha "
They shared a challenging look Sunghoon was smiling mischievously, he knows what he is doing.
"And if I win you will be doing it instead "
"Agreed then "
"Good luck"
Now they moved each one to his teamside and started playing.
.
The whole time Jay was protecting the newy from getting hit by the ball and it pissed Sunghoon to the maximest level. He couldn't controle his anger and went more violent in his moves getting his anger out by scoring consecutivly into their goal .
.
.
.
.
"Aaah, poor mee" little cries were coming from Jay with each step he took.