□ Then I will play you nicely

▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□

The week passed quickly and it was already Saturday, Sunghoon was going to Jay's house, he was going to help him with the assignment like they promised to their teacher.
He made sure to dresse well.

Jays house was five feet fare from his. He ringed their door bell , and didn't wait 3 minutes until it was opened.

Being greeted by Jays mom she may look all nice and smily but only people who live around know how much she can get angry and explose everyone's ears from her strong scary voice

'My baby Jay poor you '

"Oh Sunghoon, you came to study with Jay, come inside" she pulled to the side making the way for him
"thank you"
"How is your mom doing ? "
"She is at work like always "

She leaded him up the stairs and to Jay's bedroom.
And opened the door without nocking first , clearly this boy has no privacy.
Now he saw Jay laying ubside down on his bed, his legs resting on the wall, his shorts sliding down showing his thighs and his clear skin, Sunghoon inhaled deeply on the sight.
Jay was reading a magazine with the earphons in his ears listening to some music like always.
He finaly noticed them and stood up quickly, a surprised look on his face.

"Jongseong take care of our guest"
"Y- yes mom".
Then she left
"I didn't really think you were going to come"
'And how could I miss such a chance to be alone with you the whole day '
"But I did promise I would help you today ".
He went to place his backpack somewhere.
"Your desk is too messy let's just work on the floor "
"No let me just push this" Jay pushed everything to the floor "and here you go "
"Huh, ok"

They sat on both sides
And let the silence fill the place
.
"What are you staring at?" Jay abit annoyed asked him.

"Why are you sulking?" Sunghoon answered by another question

Jay stood up and went behind Sunghoon he started picking some books they needed from his book shelf. "Because, I should be partying right now, instead I am being punished because someone I won't trust anymore got me in troubles"

Sunghoon turned facing him "Ok then let's go to party tonight , and we will finish your homework later".

"Hell no! you thought I forgot, I won't go with you not after what you did to me last time, and why the hell did you leave me that night ?" Jay to angry told him while poking with his finger onto hoon's forhead.

"Oh yeah about that you didn't tell me yet what happened that night after I left you!" Sunghoon mockingly asked him.

"I cursed you that's what happened" Jay threw the books he was holding on his desk.

"Hahah" Sunghoon stood up too "Let me see are the hickeys still there , by the way did your parents saw them too? do you have more in other parts of your body?"
"Can you shut up !"
But Sunghoon continued
"How did it feel in her embrace, mm did she held you tight" sunghoon was showing him by hugging himself " that girl seemed realy a strong one, did she leave you some broken bones maybe haha" he was checking him and wasn't going to stop .
Jay kept slaping his hand pushing him away " get off your filthy hands of me!" .

"My hands??" Sunghoon raised un eyebrow then pulled Jay with force locking him in his embrace making sure he can't move anymore .
"What are you doing ?" Jay didn't protest at first
"So you don't like other guys touching you" Sunghoon leaned more on his face
Jay closed his eyes " I don't, now let me go!"
"Then why didn't you say the same thing to Hanbin when he touched you?"
Jay looked away
"Is it only me that you hate being close to you? are you maybe afraid of me?" He doesn't gas the intention to let go before he gets a satisfying snswer.

"I am not afraid of anyone !!"
"Oh yeah!"
"Then I dare you to go down and tell your parents that you are gay"
Jays eyes widened
"No" he panicked
"You can't?"
"But when it comes to lying you are the best"
"How long are you going to fool them like you fooled me back then?"

"This is enough "Jay struggled trying to push him away.
"You never respected my feelings !!" Sunghoon screamed at his face

"Shut up you know nothing! " he screamed back

"Then tell me what did Hanbin answer you I want to know!"
Jay didn't want to tell him that he was right about hanbin having feeling for him.
Sunghoon knew the answer but he wanted to see if Jay was going to lie or not
He tightened more the hug making Jay struggle to breath.
"Nothing he told me nothing!"
"So you are not in a relationship with him"

"Not your business!"
"You are playing with him"
"No, we are nothing I swear" Sunghoon obviously needed answers and Jay was giving him in order to let him go.

"Stop the lies why did you kiss then !"
"We - didn't " he kept tilting his head moving it as far as possible
Sunghoon followed his head movement.
" look into my eyes!"
"I said we didn't kiss !!"
"He kissed you then?"
"He ..."
"You realy let him kiss you ?"
Sunghoon sounded more hurt now

Jay let out a cry of helplessness, Sunghoon was just concluding things on his own.
Sunghoon losened his hold abit
"Why him and not me ?" he whispered his mouth too close from Jay's lips, Jay could feel his hot breaths and this was making him lose his mind.

He finaly used all his force and freed himself.

"Jongseong! You have two choices either I go tell your parents about you being gay or you become my boyfriend and I will keep your secret with me".

Sunghoon was threatening him in the daylight .
.
"I hate you!" Jay pushed him again and rushed out the room.
.
.
'I will make sure you pay for my love'.
.
.

□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□