□Is it just some game to you

□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□

The next day
.
.
Sunghoon entered their school cafeteria, he went past by his friends table.
Noticing a new face sitting by them, more precisely next to Jay.
'too close too dangerous'
It was the new transferee again!.
'Not surprised' sunghoon talked to himself
'what now! he is going to steal my friends too' Sunghoon shrugged the idea and continued walking.

"Hoon we are here!" His friend Jake called waving to him.
Sunghoon nodded to him as a ' I saw you and I will be back'.
He ordered a drink and waited there turning his head to peek at Jay again.

The two looked more close than yesterday, and it seems Jay is more than happy with him, he keep giggling whenever Hanbin told him something.

'That could be me in his place, but you are too selfish to even care about my feelings'

Sunghoon was being madly jealouse.
He kept staring at them untill he started burning the boy with his eyes when the later pat his hand on Jays thigh and squeezed it, with Jay looking like he didn't mind it,

Sunghoon turned looking away his hands pressed on the counter, he was fuming .
"Your order is ready! " he snatched it from her hand and went there.

Now the boy was showing something funny on his phone to Jay, their faces were so close and their heads were touching, this is all sunghoon could see.

His heart doesn't know now if he should hate Jay or keep loving him.

He hit his cup on the table wich made a sound placing it in the middle, and sat infront of Jay

But Jay totaly ignored his presence.

The whole day they didn't bicker once
He felt replaced by this new boy.

'So you will be like this'.

Sunghoon was silent only kept looking at Jay but he couldn't take it anymore,
In fit of jealouse rage he pushed his drink and made the cup and the drink all drippe on Jays clothes
Jay stood up horrified thinking the drink was hot luckily it was just an ice coffee

"What is your problem today!!"

"Jay" Hanbin tried to stop him.

"Don't touch me!!" Jay pushed his hand and rushed out the cafeteria he was mad now, whenever his outfits are ruined he will ruin everyone's mood with them.
Sunghoon smirked at the guy now that his plan worked.
"I apologize for his behiver "

He stood up too and followed behind him

Jay probably went to look in his locker to find other thing to wear .
But he didn't have extra shirt, now he was going to explose in anger "Park sunghoon !" he gritted on his teeth while pronouncing his name.

Too annoyed he decided that he should head back and into the restrooms to clean the spot on his clothes, when suddenly a hand reached to his face holding a cloth.
It was sunghoon's
"I am really so sorry for earlier, here you can borrow mine and change"
Jay looked at him thinking if he should accept his offer,
"Please" Sunghoon looked with his sorry eyes.

Jay sighed "Thanks " and took the cloth from him it was better than nothing .

There was no one in the hallway so he turned to the other side, his back facing Sunghoon now and changed quickly not minding the boy's eyes looking at his naked back.

Sunghoon was shocked he wasn't expecting that, but the view infront of him was pleasing, his eyes wandered quickly on the naked back memorizing every detail, hoping he won't forget this beautiful image till the night come.

Jay turned to face him suddenly "hey why were you still looking you creep!!"
"I-I was surprised you didn't inform me you were going to change in here!" he played it innocently.
"Whatever" Jay turned his heals to go.

"Wait" he held Jay gently from his wrist "Give me your dirty shirt I will wash it up for you"
"No need.."
"No I want to apologize this way"
.
"OK "
"Lets go back now "
Jay looked down still adjusting his clothes "Wait your shirt has your name on it !!"
Sunghoon smirked
"Now everyone would think we are something ".
"No I don't want it anymore, give mine back"

"I don't want to " sunghoon lift his hand up not letting Jay catch it.
"Sunghoon, this is an order !"
"Say please first "
"Shut up!"-"Help! there is a thief here! "
"Hahaha"

They continued walking by eachothers side and Sunghoon kept peeking at him. the atmosphere in the hallway to the Cafeteria was silent since everyone were having their break meal.

"The new boy is starting to like you" Sunghoon coldly told him.
"Hanbin? no way were did you get this from"
"You will see"
"Stop it we are just friends!" he didn't want to believe it.
"You don't believe me ,then ask him yourself".
"OK then, but if you turn out wrong I will make you wipe my choes for me"
"And if I am right you will have to do me .."
"No! don't tell me now and ruin my mood ! "
"Hahaha ".
.
.
.

The rest of the day Jay kept thinking about what Sunghoon had told him.

Now he was sitting with Hanbin on their school stairs they were listening to some music and murmuring the lyrics together.

"Hanbin " he initiated the talking"Hmm? Hanbin turned his head, his smily eyes looking at Jays

"Hmm? Hanbin turned his head, his smily eyes looking at Jays .
"Um, you have good taste in music"
"Thank you" he smiled widely showing all his teeth to him..
"So how did you find our school like"
"It's actually fine here".
"Did you find someone you like" Jay was always forward and got straight to the point.
"Yes! I think I did" he kept staring at Jays face like he was admiring him.

Jay stared back thinking, he finally understood that look on Hanbins face its not the first time someone gave him this look.
'Sunghoon was right I may go now before this gets too fare , I don't want to lose this time too'

"I need to go somewhere" Jay was going to stand up but a hand pulled him back.
then he felt some warm lips on his right cheek.
Hanbin kissed him "that person is you"
Jay frozed his eyes wide open he really didn't expect that coming.

"Hanbin ! " 'now its too late' .
.
"I realy like you"
.
.
'Not you too Hanbin'
.
.

□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□
But what is Jay afraid of ?