OC#9

Name: The Asura

Species: Primordial Titan

Age: 10,000 Nonillion Years Old

Appearance:

Humanoid Form:

Humanoid Form:

Height: 393 Trillion Light Years in meters

Reputation: Was the first of seven primordial titans to be created, God's first creation, The First Godzilla, The First Alpha Titan, The embodiment of Wrath, God of Wrath, The strongest Primordial Titan to have ever lived, Eats Universes and Galaxies like takeout, Fought and defeated all of his siblings at the same time, Rebelled against God, First and Last Entity to have ever made God bleed, Creator of the Gojira species, Was one of the most feared entities throughout his existence,

Powers:

High Tier Nigh Omnipotence: As God's first creation, Asura is easily the second strongest entity in the omniverse and he can just as easily wipe out several other omniverses with just a single gesture. He even used his power to create his own species which is the Gojira Species. He was the oldest, strongest, mightiest, highest-ranking, and most powerful Titan under God 's command before his rebellion, making Asura among the oldest and most powerful supernatural beings to exist in creation in the entire Multiverse. He possesses every ability that an Primordial Titan has, to the highest degree and his nigh supreme powers, such as his immense powers, are far surpassed only by God himself. He is endowed with primordial-like powers and abilities, as his powers are similar to those of God Himself, something that makes Asura incalculably stronger and faster than all of his siblings. He is able to manipulate space, time, and physical reality itself at whim to an exceptional degree and can create and destroy almost anything with little effort. Even with his power suppressed, he is still tremendously powerful, able to effortlessly overpower, teleport around, and kill lesser beings at whim. He can even force a Titan to turn into a Human. 

Fear Factor: Asura's presence causes horrific terror within his enemies

Self-Incarnation/Manifestation: Being the First Primordial Titan, Asura is able to create a living human vessel for himself. But he can manipulate and force his descendant to go through a sort of metamorphosis as a way to test him.