OC#18

Name: Akuma

Species: Titanus Gojira

Age: 600 Million Years Old

Appearance:

Height: 186

Height: 186.4 Meters

Human Form:

Height: 6'7

Height: 6'7

Personality: Stoic, At times can be prideful, Intelligent, Laughs at Dark Humor, Serious at times, Greatly Respects his master (Klaus), Ruthless, Tactical,

Reputation: One of the strongest Titans in existence, Was raised and Trained by Klaus, Is Klaus's best student, Is a mutant type Kaiju, Sees Klaus as a Father figure, One of Klaus's drinking buddies

Abilities:

Energy Manipulation: Akuma's common range attack as well as his preferred one, he shoots green blast made out of necroplasm which can vary the size of the blast. He can use the blast as movement as well. He can destroy the entire floor across the city and able to absorb all types of energy even the entire energy supply of Hell as well as able to kill vampires. If strong enough, it can melt the gates of Heaven.

Fire Manipulation: Akuma is able to manipulate, create, and breathe hellfire. 

Intangibility: He can become invisible and can phase through objects in the environment when coming into contact. Somehow he can phase his fist inside the enemy's body.

Time Manipulation(Taught to him by Klaus): If the battle or a situation goes out of hand, he can freeze time to regain his thoughts and tactics. The range of the time stop move expands the entire world and can make someone young again when he focus it hard enough.

Spiritual Force Manipulation: Akuma is able to control souls in many different ways and can feed the souls of the dead. He has 6,000 souls inside him and has the ability to remove the soul of the person. He is able to recover blasts that can destroy souls and can summon the souls as Hellspawns. 

Shapeshifting: Akuma can mold and transform into various things ranging from turning into a colonel of bats and shapeshift into different persons. He can lengthen his claws into the shape of spears like appendages.  

Materialization: He can change the size of objects like he can make small objects the size of cars by yet again focusing hard enough. He can make spikes and swords for offense.

Transmutation(Taught to him by Klaus):  Akuma can transform, alter/transmute matter, energy, element, objects and beings (like humans, aliens, demons, hellspawns, and celestial mythical beings). He can shoot out a colony of bats and can transform his body into a mass of photon for light speed travel.

Life Force Absorption: He can steal the life force out of many things to heal his injuries when he is fatally injured.

Amphibious Life Style: Akuma  has an amphibious lifestyle. He spends half of his life in water and the other on land. He is as adept a fighter underwater as he is on land.

Energy Absorption: Akuma has a remarkable capacity for absorbing various energy. He naturally feeds on radiation, but can also draw power from plasma or electricity making him permanently stronger than before.

Enhanced Durability: Because he was trained by Klaus, Akuma's hide is nearly indestructible and is not damaged at all by conventional weapons, allowing him to withstand heavy gunfire, tank shells, rockets, missiles, and even blows from other monsters with impressive resistance. Not even the flames of Hell can damage him.

Enhanced Healing Factor: Akuma is immortal, he can regenerate extremely quickly, if injured, from practically any wound, including being completely disintegrated or blown to smithereens.

Enhanced Strength: Akuma  possesses extremely incredible physical strength, allowing him to knock down skyscrapers and lift and throw opponents several times his size with ease. He also has knowledge in martial arts such as judo and kick boxing along with many more.

Enhanced Stamina: Akuma possesses an utterly insane level of stamina, allowing him to physically exert himself for several hours without getting tired or winded.

Atomic Breath: Akuma's signature ability is to spit a focused, superheated beam of concentrated radioactive plasma from his mouth. The radiation is contained within glands inside his dorsal spines, as they glow before he releases the heat ray. It can set fires to anything it hits and also kill even some of the strongest of monsters with a single shot. (His color is a Dark Red)