OC#21

Name: Marcus Pendragon

Age: 1483

Species: Original Werewolf

Appearance:

Height: 6'2

Height: 6'2

Werewolf Form:

Height in Werewolf Form: 12'7

Reputation: A Cruel Beast, The First Werewolf, Strongest Werewolf, The First Alpha, Monster, Demon, The Blood Wolf, Was the younger brother of King Arthur, Feared by many Vampires and Humans alike and even some werewolves are wary in his presence because he unintentionally has a commanding aura

Personality: Cold-Hearted to those he despises, Ruthless, Rarely Empathetic, Dominant, At times can be considered Cruel to those who often disobey his orders, Bloodthirsty, Treats his Packs extremely well, hardly trusts Vampires, Indifferent towards Humans, Lonely, At times self-destructive,

Abilities:

Original Werewolf Physiology: As the first Werewolf, Marcus naturally possesses the standard abilities of his species including superhuman strength, endurance and regenerative capabilities. His senses are similarly heightened to that of a canine even while in human form. He is naturally the strongest Werewolf around as he can instantly butcher an entire clan of Vampires with little to no effort whatsoever and not even hybrids are a match to him because of his raw strength and experience in battle. His Werewolf form closely resembles that of normal werewolf having more hair, more musculature and a longer muzzle and being mainly quadrupedal. He also has enough control over his transformation that he can turn only his hand and can presumably change other parts of his body as well.  He can also turn others into Werewolves, whether by their consent or not and with each werewolf that is turned by another will progressively get weaker from the original source.

Superhuman Strength:  Marcus possesses massive superhuman strength and is one of the most physically powerful creatures in the world so far. Even in his human form, he is able to fully stop a truck that had just initiated its brakes, and break steel chains. In his werewolf form, his strength is magnified many times over; he can toss cars at great distances, break through solid stone with his claws and easily overpowering and knocking many other creatures out with ease.

Superhuman Endurance: Marcus can withstand several gunshots and still have enough strength to fight. And he is able to endure multiple injuries, including being partially crushed by a small truck, sustained multiple gunshots at point-blank range (Silver Bullets). Meaning that he can endure attacks that would kill most Werewolves or Vampires. Moreover, his regenerative capabilities afford him a high resistance to the debilitating pain of his injuries. Bullets can cause him to flinch but will neither traumatize nor overly hinder his physical faculties. The same is true for bladed weapons, which he can remove from his body manually or expel them through his concentrated healing process.

Superhuman Speed: Marcus can move at unnatural speeds, far greater than any human being allowing him to move faster than the eye can see, and can move several meters in less than a second, in a manner akin to teleportation.

Superhuman Agility: Marcus can bend his body quickly and nimbly, including jumping into the air and landing on his feet after being hit by a speeding car. He is also easily able to climb up walls and jump from high ledges to the ground in human form without suffering any injury, landing on his feet in the process.

Superhuman Healing: Marcus has a very potent healing factor, given his age and status and he heals at a superhuman rate of speed, often within minutes. He is capable of forcing projectiles out of his body by sheer force of will.

Lycanthrope Enhancement: Marcus is capable of using his werewolf features to further supplement his powers. Klaus can grow werewolf claws and fangs even when he is still in his human form. Klaus can display both sets of vampire and werewolf fangs. His eyes also change into those of his werewolf form, presumably granting him better eyesight. Due to his werewolf heritage, Klaus' strength and speed are heightened further during a full moon and at its peak in his werewolf form.

Extremely Resistant to Silver: Out of every werewolf, silver bullets will only momentarily stun him rather than outright hurt him much to his annoyance.

Werewolf Venom: His fangs produce a venom which can turn humans into werewolves.

Silver Claws: One of the most dangerous things when confronting Marcus in an fight as because he was shot with so much Silver at one point in his life, his body naturally mutated as his claws ended up becoming infused with Silver making him one of the most dangerous creatures in the world and especially to other Werewolves as one slash from his claws can severely injure if not kill any werewolf that comes into contact with his claws.

Immortality: Marcus is immune to aging and disease as he has retained his the appearance of a fully grown man in his physical prime for centuries.

Skills:

Master Hand to Hand Combatant: Despite usually convincing his enemies not to fight him, Marcus is shown multiple times to be an extremely skilled and highly experienced fighter. When dealing with humans, he easily toys with them, using their moves against one another and defeating multiple people at the same time with ease, but he can be deadly efficient when he stops playing. His skill is most prominently shown in his fights with other supernatural beings of great fighting skill.

Weapons Mastery:  Marcus is a skilled weapon user of both modern and medieval nature. In modern times, he rarely resorts to his Werewolf form for combat, instead favoring the use of various weapons, such as a pistols.