OC#16

Name: Ava Constantine

Species: Primordial Omnipotent Being

Age: Infinite

Appearance:

Reputation: Sealed in the Mark, Klaus's Torturer, The embodiment of Darkness itself, The Darkness, Dark Lord, One of the most powerful Omnipotent beings in existence, True God of Darkness, can easily kill off Omnipotent authors with ease through t...

Reputation: Sealed in the Mark, Klaus's Torturer, The embodiment of Darkness itself, The Darkness, Dark Lord, One of the most powerful Omnipotent beings in existence, True God of Darkness, can easily kill off Omnipotent authors with ease through the fourth wall, One of the very few beings older than Klaus himself, Secretly has a crush on Klaus.

Abilities:

Nigh Omnipotence- As one of the very first beings in existence, her powers are much greater than most other Omnipotent beings making them seem low Tier in comparison to her power.

Darkness Manipulation: She is the originator for the power of Darkness as she is the embodiment of all that is Dark which allows her to use every ability that involves the concept of Darkness.

Divine Physiology:  As a primordial god of darkness, Ava possesses superhuman attributes and powers far exceeding those of other omnipotent beings and even most other deities. Her power and apparent invincibility comes from her metaphysical link to the undead corpse of the Celestial she used to refine All-Black, which feeds her power through the Necrosword and in exchange assimilates the souls of those she kills; serving as a grotesque afterlife.

Living Abyss Manipulation: Ava possesses the ability to create, control, and manipulate a fount of eldritch darkness— a manifestation of the primordial void that existed before the omniverse itself—that she calls the "living abyss".

Superhuman Strength: Ava is strong enough to decapitate a  vast cluster of omnipotent beings with a single blow, and she singlehandedly slaughtered entire armies of gods that consisted in the trillions.

Superhuman Durability: Ava is durable enough to survive being blasted by the most powerful of omnipotent beings; and was unharmed by a plunge from space through the atmosphere of a planet while engaged in combat with another deity who rivaled her power,

Dark Ki Manipulation: Ava is capable of conjuring fiery purple energy; Along with red energy that she can fire from her hands.

Amortality: Ava is purportedly unable to be truly killed and has existed since the very beginning having come into existence prior when Light and Omnipotence was created.

Superhuman Healing Factor: She can heal her wounds in a matter of seconds rivaling even the most powerful omnipotent beings.

The Power of Cosmic: Unlimited ability to manipulate reality, time, space, matter, energy, or magic for any purpose. She rarely uses this power, however, possibly because she does not wish to easily win a fight due to her sadistic tendencies.

Plot Manipulation:  She ability to control the plot itself. Examples include altering the plot, creating/destroying stories, changing speech bubbles.

Invulnerability: Ava has unimaginably high and immense resilience to any physical attack and most supernatural attacks from even the likes of Klaus himself.

Corruption Empowerment: She gains further strength from feeding on Klaus's negative emotions as per due from the influence of the Mark itself which made him into a ruthless killing machine.

Supernatural Perception: She is able to see things that are naturally invisible to humans. 

(AN: More abilities will be added soon)

Facts: 

She is the entity sealed in the Mark that has corrupted Klaus per his curse by her Brother whose is her twin counterpart.  

Weapons:

Necrosword: