Chapter 15: Toxic pt. 1

Jimin was busy reading the proposal activities that students gave to her for the upcoming foundation day but got distracted when she heard the door open. She look at the door to see who it is.

"Yeji?" She asked. Jimin knows that Yeji will only go to their office when they have a meeting or they have to discussed something important with other members.

"What brings you here? We don't have any meeting today."

Then Jimin noticed the white envelope she's holding.

"I came here to personally give you this." Yeji nervously says while handing the envelope to Jimin.

Jimin accept the envelope and check the inside. She found a letter, a resignation letter to be exact. She eyed Yeji with confusion in her eyes.

"Why? You love your position, you're happy about it. I can see it in your eyes Yeji. Why all of the sudden you want to resign?" Jimin asked, she already have idea what made Yeji do this but she want it to confirm it first.

"Because.. because I want to focus on my acads" Yeji said stuttering. Obviously lying to Jimin.

"You're not good at lying Yeji. It's about Ryujin.. right?" Jimin asked again. A smirked played on her lips when she notice how Yeji's eyes get bigger. Got it right

Before Yeji could even open her mouth Jimin beat her to it. "Don't lie, I know she will made you do that. She's predictable afterall. Too immature" Jimin said

"Please Karina, just accept my resignation letter. I don't want to cause any trouble to you or Ryujin. She's important to me"

"Yeji, when are you going to wake up? She's manipulating you! You are not a dog, you can't always follow what she wants you to do. If she really loves you, she will understand."

Jimin walked to her and hold her hand. "Know your worth Yeji." Then Jimin placed a kiss on Yeji's forehead.

"I'm so sorry Jimin but I love her so much." Yeji said slowly retracting her hand from Jimin's

Jimin gave her a sad smile "It's okay, I'm always here for you. I'll wait for you" she said

"You can run back to me and I will embrace you over and over"

Yeji could only gave her a sad smile before she left the student council room. Jimin heavily sighed as the tears finally fall from her eyes.

______________

Yeji felt tired. Everything that happening lately is making her exhausted physically and mentally.

If we really love each other then why am I feeling this way? Did I really choose the right one? Yeji thought. She brought back to reality when she felt a lips on her shoulder.

Maybe this arguments and fights are just temporary. Now that I got rid the problem then maybe we're not going to fight anymore and everything will be back to normal.

"What are you thinking baby?" Ryujin asked as she wrapped her arms to Yeji's waist.

"Nothing..." she replied

"It's weekend we don't have any class and student council meeting to attend"

"I just woke up early" Yeji said. Ryujin pulled her back to bed and making her sit to her lap. Arms automatically wrapped around her shoulders.

Ryujin looked at her with confused expression. "Are you happy?" Yeji asked

"Ofcourse I am baby, thank you" Ryujin excitedly said as she hug the older girl and planting a kiss on her forehead.