Chapter 19: Revelation

Ryujin's POV

We all went home after the event. The trip going to my house is silent, I can't identify if it's awkward or sad atmosphere. I don't know what happened to them, they seemed hype up earlier but it started after their talked to Yeji.

Flashback..

After our little time in the balcony, me and Yeji decided to go back inside the reception. Lia and Chaeryeong easily spotted Yeji, they came running to her and gave her a tight hug.

They can't avoid getting emotional because after 7 years they finally saw Yeji again.

"I miss you! Where have you been?" Chaeryeong asked as they let go from the hug.

"US I've decided to go there to finish my study and for safety." Yeji said

"We understand, are you staying here for good?" Lia asked

Yeji shake her head "No, I'll stay here for only three months. After the launch of the project we'll go back to states." She explained to the two.

I turned to look at my back when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was uncle Park, Rosè unnie's father.

"It's good to see you here young Shin" He said giving me his genuine smile.

"Same here uncle" I said.

"Your father must be proud, your company is always on top eversince you handled it. I won't be shock if you will win the CEO and company of the year again"

"Well, I can't let my father hardwork be wasted. He might pay me a visit if I did" I joked that made Uncle laugh.

Dad died 4 years ago because of cardiac arrest. His last will statement said that I will be the one who will manage the company once he's gone and it made Yuna's mother angry. She almost killed me by pointing a gun to me, when she shoot me Yuna took the bullet for me. Yuna almost died back then but she managed to fight for her life, for Chaeryeong.

We also found out that Yuna's mother was the one who wants Yeji to get killed. Found out that my step mom has been inlove with Yeji's father, she seduced Yeji's father and something happen to them. After months step mom found out that she's pregnant and it made her think that Mr. Hwang will leave his family for her. But Mrs. Hwang is also pregnant with Yeji that time and my step mom can't accept the fact that Mr Hwang will only provide the needs of their child, it made her stress and miscarriage. That's why she wants Yeji to get killed to avenge her child. Fortunately Mr Hwang manage to take Yeji in the states for her safety.

"Ryujin?" I came back to my senses when uncle shin tap my shoulder again.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, pain of losing someone is lifetime" Uncle meaningfully said

Yeah it's true.

When uncle and I finished talking I went back to Chaeryeong and Lia only to find them sitting in the bar stool with an unexplainable expression. I asked them what happen but they just told me that they're just tired.

End of flashback

"You saw it too?" I mumbled while looking at the window.

"Saw what?" Lia asked

"The ring" there was a long silenced before Chaeryeong decided to speak.

She sighed "Yeah, unfortunately she's married to someone already. Also Yeji told us that they adopted a baby 2 years ago and she said she can't wait to show her child to us" Chaeryeong explained.