episode 1

JASMINE'S ROOM, TWILIGHT

I was closing my eyes with such fright I did not want to be left in the dark. Through my closed eyes I could see a teen boy covering me with a blanket. His hands slightly touch mine and I feel his coat fall to the floor as he takes off his shirt, leaves his pants and lays down beside me. With his arms around me, I feel his steady breath on my neck. We fell asleep together tonight, with stars shining bright. He was not sleeping, he was holding me, whispering sweet words into my ear and I smiled to some of them. His gentle voice and my steady body were one tonight.

IN THE HALLWAY, TWILIGHT

MINA:

"Do you think he will ask her out?"

CHICO:

"Who?

MINA:

"Teen Boy."

CHICO:

"I will be happy if you asked me out?"

MINA:

"I will, tonight."

CHICO:

"Why are we sitting outside Jasmine’s room? She told us strictly, that if we do it one more time, she will not be our friend anymore."

MINA:

"This time we have to stay outside her room, because she needs protection. Not from boys, but from someone else."

CHICO:

"Who?"

MINA:

"When I find out, I will let you know. Come, we have to keep the distance.  By the way, this is me asking you out tonight. Come sleep in my room and if you last for the whole night as my friend, then I let you escort me to class; Deal?"

CHICO:

"Deal, let’s go."

MINA’S GLOOM ROOM, ACROSS FROM JASMINE’S, TWILIGHT

Mina opened the door to her room stepping aside for Chico to come in. He stood up from the floor entering a very dark room that had curtains, but no light coming through. He swallowed hard and went to sit on the couch that he found by touch. Mina entered her own room and closed the door.

The gloom of darkness settled inside and stayed that way till morning. Chico undressed, took out the blanket from his bag he carried and spread it on the couch. The pillow followed and then his head was already on it. His eyes closed as he listened to the dark silence of nothingness. Mina unstrapped herself from her belt, took of her own clothes and entered the bathroom. It was a bright bathroom with beige walls.

She turned on the shower, stepped in and began to wash herself. The steam was occupying every inch of the bathroom, until it was slowly settling on the mirror above the sink. Finishing her wash, she wrapped herself in a towel, brushed her teeth and stepped out of the bathroom. Then with a quick movement jumped into her bed and closed here eyes. Chico stood up suddenly moving closer to the door and fully dressed.

MINA:

"I knew you would chicken out, fine go, but you will have to come back in the morning."

CHICO:

"I don’t have to come back anywhere. I can’t believe you forgot to tell me how gloomy and dark your room is? I thought you trusted me and this is what I get? Fine, I’ll stay for one night, but not more."

I decided to stay in this gloom, but I did not say much to Mina. She just lay there naked in her towel with her covers imagining herself a princess. I went back to my bed and lay down closing my eyes once more. How much I wanted to escape the gloom go into my own bright sunny room, but she was like holding me hostage here and I had to stay: A I was half naked and B is a mystery. Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!