episode 7

MUSIC CLASS, AFTERNOON

One of my favourite classes is music, this is the time when I get to play my heart out and be free. Of course with such hotty beside me as Teen Guy, you can't resit to be destructed once in awhile. I was playing piano, while my Teen Guy was rocking on Guitar beside me. It was a free lesson and no specific music sheets were selected for us. We played anything we wanted and it was wonderful.

"Sounds amazing what are you playing there? I wish I could play guitar as well as you. I only know a few cords. My knoledge of guitar at the small supply of a mount, but if you teach me, tonight, I will be all yours. Oh yes, I forgot, you are taking me out tonight. Still, all yours tonight." Declaired Jasmine stroking Teen Guys arm and leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. He leaned into her and hugged her tight and planted one on the lips for good luck.

"Indeed I am my love, so prepare for the best night ever. Once the classes finish, I will be escorting you to the most magical place. I can't tell you what it is, but you will have to trust me on it. Do you trust me?" Teen Guy asked dreamily, leaning in again, piercing with his gorgeous eyes.

"I do and not a slightest bit scared. I won't ask and find out for myself. Lets play." Replied Jasmine and continued Mozard on the piano.

I was listening to everyone playing their own melody, while trying to tune my guitar by piano. Jasmine was playing some Mozard, whch sounded very good. Teen Guy always beside her with his own electric guitar jaming the tunes to Jasmine's classical tone melody. I will be joining them soon, but what is that horrible sound I hear. Oh yes, Mina is trying to play the violin.

"Mina, please story, that was aweful, please, I can't take it anymore. I will teach you how to play that, but please don't make my ears scream for help. I need them for the performance at the end of the semester. Can you just still with companing for now and leave the artsy stuff to us four? No offence." Suggested Chico covering his ears while yelling over to Mina on the other side of the room.

"None taken my friend and sure, companing is more fun than me trying to ruin everyone's ear drums. Sorry about that, I was just trying to play it. Please forgive me. I will go now. I have things to attend to. I am not even supposed to be here for that matter. Minga can take over from here, right Minga?" Asked Mina, standing up from her seat and puting away her violin.

"Yes, I can. Go ahead, I will stay here with my Chico and play with him. The teacher said we had a free music period and you I think should be at the Government Building by now. Off you go." Rushed Minga as Mina ran out of the door and down the corridor to the outside doors.

Everything was back to normal. I sat down next to Chico and began stroking his lushes hair. He purred with my touch and even closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasure. I snapped him out of it and we together joined Jasmine and Teen Guy on their instruments.

"At the end of the semester, we should perform together on different instruments. Chico, can you play something else, besides electric guitar. For the talent show, we need to play different instruments so people will see how multi talented we are. What do you say?" Suggested Minga all excited over the sudden picking up that same violine Mina tried to play on.

"I agree, I can also play flute, bass guitar, piano, violin and drums. Who wants flute? Because I would like to volunteeer for Drums." Asked Chico looking around at the faces.

"Me, but I'd rather stick with my electric guitar, no flute for our band, please?" Pleaded Teen guy with sorrow in his eyes.

"Deal, no flute, then you take Electric Guitar Teen Guy, I will play the Drums, Jasmine is on the piano and Minga on the Violon, or you want another instrument my sweety." Turned Chico smiling to Minga in full blast.

"Violin is fine, something I can play together with the piano. It works. Great, it is all decided then. Awesome, then every day we practice for the talent show. It will be a blast. Let's do some practice, shall we?" Suggested Minga and lifted up her violin, Teen guy prepared himself on the guitar, Jasmine placed her fingers on the piono and Chico sat at the drums with his sticks at the ready.

The melody flowed like rain out of us, we played so well the whole class stood up around us listening it was the performance of a lifetime. We were practicing until the bell ran for the next class.