episode 3

JASMINE'S ROOM, DAWN

I can honestly say my dreams were wonderful, flowers were blooming and everything was calm. I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. My hair was a mess, my pj's were wrinkled and my expression was strange. I was washing my face with soap when I heard a sound of the door opening, I continued doing what I was doing and then quickly jumped into the shower. The shower felt nice on my skin, washing me clean, someone passed me the towel and I smiled.

JASMINE:

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?"

TEEN GUY:

"Well enough considering you were right beside me in your own room. I had a dream about you, wearing a beautiful dress. It was emerald green and it glowed at night."

JASMINE:

"Wow, sounds like I was something special. You were in mine, wearing a black suit, white shirt and white socks and shoes. You were so handsome in your attire that I could hardly look away."

TEEN GUY:

"Come on out, I want to look at you."

JASMINE:

"As you wish."

My name is Teen Guy, in fact its not so much of a name of importance. Its the title that count. Jasmine was beautiful, I had to give her that, her figure was so lean and wonderful. Looking at her half naked and made me realise that I actually belong here. I took her hand gently and pulled her into my arms to fill my nose with her sent. Then I lead her to her closet, picked out chestnut beige uniform: it was a skirt that came down to her knees and light yellow shirt and same beige jacket with black socks.

She dressed, while I stood straight watching. She kissed my hand and lead me back to the bathroom, I climbed into the bath and turned on the shower. With my snow white teeth and face glowing from the freshness of the water; I stepped out of the bathroom and made my way to the bed. There lay my beige suit. Beige Jacket, light silver shirt, beige pants and black shoes. We stood beside each other admiring every inch of our bodies and yet we could not get enough of each other.

IN THE HALLWAY, DAWN

I am on my way to a very important Assembly, but I can't go without Chico. He has been my friend always and I have to keep him safe. "Remember ceilings, doors and walls; the minute he comes out I will be here waiting." Oh wow, look, there he is, he is alright, I am so happy.

"Chico, come to me my dear friend. I missed you so much. We have an important assembly to attend. Will you join me? Look, I am wearing our uniform." Called out Minga staying where she is, waiting. Chico gave her a beautiful smile and together they walked through the flowery hallway.

MINA'S GLOOM ROOM, DAWN

I was holding my speech poster ready to be taken to the main building and hung above grounds for everyone to see. I was slipping into my uniform and with my poster in my hand stepped out of room, running. No one was chasing me, I was perfectly on time, it wasn't even 8 o'clock yet. I smiled and kept running.

"Good morning people of the school, today I will be making a very important announcement to get you attention on certain factors. First, January Dorm, has been switched to February and now we are in March. The semester has started and I will advice alll the students, teachers and personel on the school grounds to be careful when taking dictations, tests and exams. Thank you for your cooporation and to remind you that on the 8th of March will be a Grand Dance. All the male wish to ask their ladies, please proceed tonight. Have a great day and good day to everyone."