episode 2

JASMINE'S ROOM, NIGHT

I woke up in the middle of the night wondering what was happening, then realized that everything was alright, because I had my young teen boy beside me. He slept so swiftly, shifting only for a few moment to bring me closer to him and then steady again. I felt something for him in, he was my number one and only; he can make things right for me. I can't believe my friend prefect is about to make my other prefect friend a slave. I can't let that happen and I won't.

Sleep, is important to us.

Weep, is when the wind calls

Please, I can make it saving my friend

Need, is when you run for it.

MINA'S GLOOM ROOM, NIGHT

That  was the most selfish thing I have ever done, slaving my own friend; he won't forgive me if I let him stay. He seemed so angry at Twilight and now sleeping with my shame. I hate it, its not too late to make things right between us. I do like him a lot and we've been together for a long time. Jasmine will not forgive me if I continue this way. She's probably panning a revenge right now. Ok, no negative thought.

I changed in to my pijamas that lay on the chair beside me and covered myself with a blanket. The room was supper dark and I liked it that way. Tonight, I will sleep well, but tomorrow I will apologize for my mistakes. Goodnight, sleep tight my dear Chico friend!