episode 11

SECRET DESTINATION, MIDNIGHT

By the time we reached our destination, the party was in full blast. There were vampires everywhere drinking their red wine blood and feeding on humans as a desert. I parked my car next to the black porche and turned off my headlights. I waited long enoigh for Jasmine to wake up, at some point I already felt guilty to follow her earlier words. She made me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. One of the vampires approached my car, turned out it was my friend from a very long time ago.

"Talking to yourself again, when will you learn that humans are not toys, they are precious creatures that give us life. You on the other hand outdone yourself. How long will that sleep last you think? Five, ten, twenty minutes?" Asked Sandro a bit concerned.

"How shall I know, the only think that happened is that I bit her hard enough to make my frustrating thrist go away, I did not mean for this sleep to last this that long. Plus, it's only been 3 seconds and you are already questioning me? Forgive me if I went too far with my girl." Shamefully answered Teen Guy lowering his head to the stearing wheel.

"Alright, alright, no need to feel guilty here. Just remember to control your thrist until she is more calm. Don't make that bite so obvious. Anyways, are you coming out? I was wondering if you could join us all for a moonlight movie." Asked Sandro moving away from the car, far enough for Teen Guy to step out.

"Sure why not, let me just wake Jasmine and I will be right there. I wanted to show her this place if that's alright of course. I can tell you honestly after this bite she won't be telling anyone about it; even her friends.

"Fair enough, alright we'll be waiting." Replied Sandro walking away to his other friends.

THE SECRET VAMPIRE PARTY, MIDNIGHT

The party was still going on, the guys were choosing which movie to watch, the titles were endless, but on the final note they chose a Comedy called: "Catch and Release." A movie about a fishermen that passed away and his wife that was played by Jennifer Garner is renting a house with three men that are best friends of her husband.

I thought she will be sleeping for a long time, but she woke up very refrshed and supper gorgeous. I straitened out her dress and we both stepped out of the car to move towards the big screen. Everyone was already getting snaks, drinks and other supplies to make this night more enjoyable, but my situation was far more complicated. I was on the date and there was no time to a watch movies or do the introductions. I sneaked with Jasmine into one of the tents and kissed her. She did not see it coming, but my urges were strong towards her and I could not hold back any longer.

"Hey, hey, slow down gorgeous, I'm not angry. You are trying to say that you are sorry, I understand, I forgive you." Moaned Jasmine while Teen Guy worked his way up her dress.

"Does it mean that we can share things without any secrets? I wanted to tell you something for a while now, but was not sure how you will react. How do you feel about me?" I asked carefully kissing her lightly on the same spot I bit her.

"I think that you are the most romantic, sensative, pationate guy I have ever met. You come with privilages and I like that. You dont' look back but go forward to get what you want. I like those qualities about you. I also keep thinking that you will slip away, but I know its not true, because you will always be by my side, right?" Commented Jasmine smiling in full smile and stroking Teen Guy's chest.

"Why do you always leave me speechless. Thank you for honesty; I am not going anywhere unless you decided otherwise. By the way my name is Ogi San. I come from Sopporo, Japan. It's a city town, but it has a lots interesting places. One day I will take you there. My family will be happy to meet you. You know, I have so much to tell you, give a chance to express myself fully?" Said Ogi San bowing to his beatiful Jasmine.

"Of course, I love your name and its Japanese, I love Japan with all my heart. We will go there together, I haven't been yet. Thank you, thank you, I am more than happy about it." Excitingly said Jasmine kiising Ogi San on the lips.

SAME LOCATION, MIDNIGHT

Speechless once more they kissed until they were iterrupted by Ogi San's friend. He welcomed them to joined the group friendly circle for a screening of the movie. Jasmine agreed and Ogi San followed her settling down on the chairs. Ogi San's friend brought them popcorn and drinks, sat beside Ogi San himself and the movie started.

Jasmine could not get enough of Ogi San. His hair, his eyes, his sexy smile, his smooth chest that kept her arm in place there the whole time, His charm, but what she hardly knew is that he gave her something more than charm, something magical and wonderful. Something that she will not confess about, but will cherish for the longest time. Maybe it will be faite, maybe something else. We shall see when things start to happen in the next chapter.