episode 10

FRONT STEPS, TWILIGHT

I came out looking beautiful in a midnight blood dress with silver start shining bright off of me. I could not believe myself that I could look so good. Once I came down the stairs, there he was standing in his best suit waiting for me. His mouth was open and his expression was very shocking. He held out his hand and lead me to the passanger seat, once we both settled the car zoomed out of the school property and to the open road through the forest.

"Hey, where are you taking me handsome? I hope you are not trying to scare me, because it seems like you are." Asked Jasmine looking a little scared a smile on her face.

"You have nothing to worry about beautiful, where we going, you won't only be scared, you will be entertained. Someplace, I wanted to show you for a longest time. It's not far, we are nearly theere, you can take a nap, while I drive." Replied Teen Guy smiling back and turning his eyes back to the front.

TEEN GUY'S CAR, EVENING

His eyes were already turning burgandy cherry, very close to read, and that could mean only one thing. He forgot to feed before his date. This was very bad, because at this moment sitting next to him, sat a gorgeous brunette with a straight long hair and suductive blood type smell. He tried all his best to compose himself, while they passed every possible ever greeen tree. His mouth was already watering, but he held on; deciding on talking instead of craving.

"Jasmine, I need you to do me a favor, I need you to chat me up, so I don't I attack you. I am very hungry right now, but don't worry I know how to control it and you have nothing to worry about."

"I knew it. Ok, just this once you may, but only because I like you very much and don't want you to starv. Please do it quick and we can all be calm here." Said Jasmine streatching out her hand.

"Are you nuts? Hold on." Yelled Teen Guy pulling over on the side of the road.

"Do you have any idia what you doing? Are you offering you blood willingly to me?" Asked Teen Guy with eyes reddening as he fumed.

"Yes, why do you ask. It's what you always wanted right? Turn me into a vampire. Oh don't play games, like you haven't figure it out. Wait, was that supposed to be a surprise and I ruined it, awesome." Smiled Jasmine.

"That''s it, I wanted a nice ceremony for this, but you are forcing me out of my skin, hold on now, because this will hurt like no tomorrow." Angered Teen guy pulling Jasmine roughly on his lap.

SAME LOCATION, NIGHT

She sat calmly without  a single tear to shed, she wanted this in her mind and she knew it would happen soon or later. The ceremony was ruined, but the moment of love still continued. Teen guy leaned in gently and bit down on Jasmine's neck, piercing it with his fangs. She squinted her eyes without a single scream. With a full satisfaction of enough blood in his system he pulled away and layed Jasmine on the passanger seat to sleep.