episode 6

CAFETERIA, NOON

Lunch time, Cafeteria was packed today with all the different students from different subjects and majors. I walked in with my friends and we stood in line to get our food on the trays. It did not take long, the line was moving fast enough for us to locate every item we wanted to eat. Once at the cash register, my friend offered to pay and I was ok with it as long as it wasn't an obligation and it wasn't. Next time, I told him I will pay for him too and even get a chance to buy him something. I know that I haven't spoken about him in a while, he helps me with things that are challenging and I find just the right words to compliment him on everything.

JASMINE:

"How many debates do you think Mina has? She has been upsent for every single class just to be involved in something that I do not even know."

TEEN GUY:

"I am sure there is a logical explanation for all this. She just needs time to figure out if that's what she wants to do and give up her guardian duty to someone else; otherwise she can be in a loop hall. Don't worry, she'll come see us when she can. Question, nope just wondering if you want to take a walk on the beach tonight? Today will be a full moon and I want this day to be special for us both. What say you to that?"

JASMINE:

"I say, yes and yes again. Which class do we have next?"

CHICO:

"I think its something to do with computers, but I am not sure. Yes, its computers, we will be doing some design work. It will be fun. Right Minga?"

MINGA:

"Yes, my sweetness, it will be fun." Replied Minga in a calm voice kissing Chico's hand.

Something was in the air, I could feel it with my own mind. Was it storm, it felt like it, the clouds were coming closer together and the wind was picking up fast. Maybe we can stay inside today and be safe from this weather. I don't think it will will rain hard on us, but I am sure hope the sun will come up soon.

"Jasmine, you look a bit worried, is everything alright? Your eyes look like they are about to tear up. Do tell the problem?" Asked Minga majorly concerned.

JASMINE:

"I was just worried about Mina, she is one of the guardians at the academy and I think my protection has been limited, but I know you can help me figure this out. How many debates can one person have?"

I plunged into the seat next to Jasmine making her jump a few steps high. Teen guy was fast enough to catch her in his arms and place her on his lap for protection. I gave all a wide smile and turned to Jasmine.

MINA:

"As many as it takes to win the national election competition. Where all the groups from elite households will be competing for the big price. I will skip on major details, but that's about enough information I can give you to keep you posted."

TEEN GUY:

Jasmine, my lovely Jasmine, she burst into tears as if something has surrounded her. She was so small and helpless at the moment. I held on to her as gently as I could to keep her close to my chest. She cried, sobbing into my uniform shirt and I did not mind one bit. What I really wanted to do is to anger with Mina for doing this to my girl.

TEEN GUY:

"Are you insane, you scared my Jasmine, you will pay for this you know. I can control myself at moments time, but if something like this happen ever again, whatch out and be warned. I have my eyes on you. Oh and try to keep the overexcited character of yours under control, otherwise, I might snap so hard, you will feel the rage of the storm that's coming."

Wow, what a day, the Teen Guy was fuming left and right with words of hate. He looked so dangerous, even I was looking scared. He smiled to me though and his reaction to my fright was not as affective as I thought it would be. He actually likes me as a friend. Mina, on the other hand is a different nut in a shell. She can say, do and act in such way that can make the person cry, be upset and even over joyed. Mina is our good friend, but sometimes she can go overboard with words and her actions. That is why we hardly talk about the things she does, because we might make it worse. Still, we all get along just fine and enjoy each other's company. Until next time, alright....Chico.