episode 8

COMPUTERS CLASS, LATE AFTERNOON

It was a a big switch from one class to another, we had to walk outside to another building to get to this class. This building is called Electornics Building where all the electronical equipment is located and compter classes are held. We are in the room 106 waiting for the teacher to show up. He is running late. Meanwhile, I am thinking what I will be wearing for my special date with Teen Guy. He is always sitting beside me, stroking my hair, kissing me on the lips and making me feel like a princess. His true nature is unknown to me, but I am not aftraid, because he always protects me.

TEEN GUY:

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met Jasmine. No one can dress, walk or be like you. You are unique in so many ways and I am happy to have you by my side. Although, it was me who sneaked into your bed, I hope you don't mind me hiding my true nature. Don't worry, tonight, I will show you the secret of the lifetime."

JASMINE:

"Wow, you can be such a flirt sometimes. You know I have weakenss for you charming words. Thank you for the compliment my sweetness. I like you so much there are no words to describe it. "

TEEN GUY:

"i can't wait to confess to you and thank you too for the compliment. While the teacher is coming, what say you I show you my webside."

JASMINE:

"Sounds good."

Wow, they are charming each other again, I wonder how long it could last. I am not complaining or anything, but listening to them do that makes me want to makeout with Minga. Sometimes, my manly urgency can't hold much longer and I could loose control just by looking at my Minga. She is very strong, carries a sword in her coat and can manipulate all four elements. I call her my Samurail Warrior. She is such a wonder to me and I love her with all my heart. Why did I ever spend the night at Mina's dorm, still regret it. On the other hand Mina is our friend in general and she is very strange. The teacher is here now and we are ready to learn about technology.

"Ladies and Gents my apologies for the late arrival, I had a family emergency I hope you all can understand that. I am here now, so let us begin by creating our own websites. Please use dreamweaver software to do so. Make sure you ask questions and no fancy stuff." Replied the teacher pacing along the class still in his coat. Once he showed everyone where dreamweaver was located inside the computer, the class began their task and the teacher took off his coat to write down some pointers on the blackboard.

"Oh wow, this is going to be awesome, I can't wait to start. Ok here we go. Opening dreamweaver and starting to type html. (to Mina) Do you need help with it?"Asked Minga turning to Mina sitting next to her.

MINA:

"I can do this with my eyes closed. My father showed me all the software on this computer and if I tell you a little secret; promise me only our friendship circle will know about it. I don't want it front page news on the school's webside or in the school paper."

"Of course, you know you can count on us. I will not tell, no one can make me or torchure for that kind of information." Replied Minga leaning in closer, together with Jasmine, Teen Giy and Chico.

MINA:

"Ok here it comes, My father is our computer teachers. Please don't be so shocked about it, I am sure you noticed me with him earlies today after lunch when I wanted to ask him something personal. When he said, family emergency, he meant my little brother Jesse, who goes here, but in a lower class, pre-school to be precise. He usually causes trouble in his classes and my father has to deal with it. Today it was probably something about an animal he brough from home. He always wants to bring his pet rabbit to school, but dad does not let him, because he could loose him and the school is huge. I am guessing this time, he brough it and there it is beside daddy in the cage."

JASMINE:

"That is the most amazing story I have ever heard. Your secret is safe with us. Wow, lucky you."

TEEN GUY:

"Yes, very lucky, I wish I had my parents around here, but I can't tell you yet where they are, although I myself too have a little brother in pre-school. His name is Justin and he is I think friends with your little brother. They are both the same age and he has the same secret like I do, but like I said, unless Jasmine goes on the date with me tonight and finds everything out, I can't tell you anything, sorry."

MINA:

Oh yes, of course, no worries abour your secret, because yes its true. Your brother and my brother are best friends and the same age. They even invited each other to their birthdays, how cute is that. That reminds me, Jesse's is in a month, he is a Taurus. Your brother is a Sagitarious right?"

TEEN GUY:

"Absolutely, yes he is. No wonder they get along so well. Ok, lets get back to our work. We can talk later."

"We agree." Both Minga and Chico smiling.