Entangled

by yabookprincess

Status: Completed

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author:

November Lace thought Bermuda Boarding School was hell, until she started crushing on the Head Boy, Christian Dumont. Then the real trouble started. ***** November Lace hated attending Bermuda Boarding School. It had been her personal hell ever since the death of her parents. Making her life especially miserable was her former crush, Christian Dumont, who knew how to push her buttons like no other person. But something about Christian made her misbehave and push back. When he shouted, she shouted back, until they both started to listen. Content and/or Trigger Warning: This story may include elements of depression, anxiety and sexual abuse.

My Review

It actually took me one or two days to ponder if I'll include this in here, and I'll explain that later on. Entangled is set in a dark academia called Bermuda Boarding School, homing the elites of the elite around the world. That said, you now know that the characters are crazy rich.

Entagled, in my opinion, is a character-centered book, mostly focusing on the main character,-November Lace, and her journey (or suffering lmao) in overcoming barriers and coping up with all the sht that's thrown in her way.

Overall impression

I almost loved this book. ALMOST. It was really going great. The first 3 or 4 arcs were well paced and full of excitement.

Remember when I've said earlier that I was thinking of not including the book here? Well, the problem was somehow, nearing the ending, the story fell flat; it became generic and rushed. I noticed that the quality of the latter chapters were nowhere similar to its predecessors. Needless to say, I was disappointed. Honestly, I might just be overcritical.

With all of that said, I still think Entangled is an entertaining read.

Rating: 6.7

Anw, happy 2022!! hope this year's not as shtty as the last 2 years...What are your resolutions for this year?