I Can't Eat Love

by: Avaleon

Status: Completed

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author:

Lenora did not have a wonderful life. After her engagement to Prince Ronan is broken, she loses everything... her reputation, her home, and her family. Starving on the streets, she dies angry and bitter at how her life unfolded... Only to wake up in her old bed, fifteen again, five years before she died. Now she must struggle to change her fate, and the fate of those around her. This time she won't trust in something as flimsy or changeable as love. No, this time she'll have the power and the money to protect herself. Lenora has already lost everything once. She's not going to lose again. No matter what the cost.

REVIEW

Plot- or character-driven?

Mix of both

Strong character development?

Yes

Lovable characters?

Yes :)

Diverse cast of characters?

N/A

Flaws of character a main focus? Well, it is highlighted.

Pace: Fast

POV: 1st POV 

Overall thought:
Time travel to the past.
Taking shot at 2nd life to get hella rich and happy.
Smart FMC.
Unproblematic lead.
Great buildup toward the main and last conflict.
Wholesome relationships.
The satisfaction of getting even from trashy people.

I mean, what more could you ask really?

Honorable mention: all the author's other works. For the past week I've been binging the writer's stories, other of which contain fewer chapters than "I Can't Eat Love" but they're not to be estimated. They are sooo entertaining.

RATING: 7.65