Reincarnated in a New World

The final battle came to an end!.

It was the middle of the day in one of tokyo's biggest cemetery where only the deceased devil hunters were buried together. A place where these people that are considered heroes that maintained safety and order from the evil actions of devils around Japan, could finally rest in peace together, one final time for eternity. Yet in this same cemetery this peace was disturbed by the countless of dead bodies dropped as a result of a deadly battle between chainsaw man and the control devil known as Makima.
And now the battle had reached its climax with makima as the victor.

"I have defeated you twice now chainsaw man, finally we will be together for the rest of our lives. Let's stay together, eat together, sleep together, the world is ours!" Said Makima while she was smoking a cigarrete and holding pochita in her hands. The wind was blowing on her direction. She felt like she was in a calm state of mind where she did not bother to react to her surroundings. In her mind she thought that she had reached her victory. At that moment a sillouette of a young man rose in his feet and approached the red haired women. Out of knowhere Denji who she thought was killed in battle had appeared before her with a chainsaw in his hand. The next moment he cuts makima with the chainsaw causing a big wound and for her to drop on her knees while spitting blood from her mouth.
"You fiiiinally let your guard down. I'll be taking Pochitta now!" said Denji
"How... cough cough are you still a-alive?"
Said Makima shocked from the sudden revalation.
"I knew I wouldn't be able to defeat you head on, thats why I used a little strategy.
I ripped my heart out in and let you fight Chainsaw Man, I learned I could do that when we first fought, then I hid within the crowd of people that were standing beside you. Till now you were fighting pochita, not me." Said Denji absolutely shocking Makima.
She noticed that she was not regenerating from denji's attack wondering what the hell was going on.
"As you see you are not regenerating, that's because i made the chainsaw that I attacked you with Power's blood". Denji explained.
Makima was in disbelief, after all those years of preparation, her plans get ruined.
"It cannot end like this, I was so close to achieve my goal. To make the world a better place and have my dreams come true! Why is this happening to me?!" Said Makima devestated by her defeat .
"It's because you lost your humanity Ms Makima, you couldn't appreciate the people around. You thought that you could do everything on your own but you failed to realize that how much a person can change your life, how that person can help you feel more human, how that person can make you smile, make you care about others." Denji responded as Makima lifted her head with all the little remaining strength she had.
"You were that person for me Ms Makima! You made me happy, you made me suffer, you made smile and you made me cry. But now I realize that this pain that you caused me has made me stronger and now I will live my life to the fullest. I will go to school, then buy a nice place for me. I will eat beef steak everyday and I will never worry about money ever again. I will have 5... no 10 girlfriends. I will do those things not because I'm Chainsaw Man but because I'm Denji!.... but I do have one regret in my heart" He told to Makima.
"I wish that me, you, Aki and Power were to live together happy as a family." Denji told her with a sad expression.
Makima lowered her head after hearing him. She started thinking how nice and simple his dreams were.
"You know I had the same wish too Denji. I also wanted a family but I just couldn't fullfil it, not in this world not in this time, not as long as I was the control devil" Thought Makima.
A van then pulls over which shows Kishibe being the one behind the wheel.
"Oh! Master is here!" Denji notes to himself after seeing the van. He then turns his head and looks Makima one more time before...
"Sorry Ms Makima, this is goodbye!" He says to the women he loved and then he swings his chainsaw at her, slicing Makima to small pieces, ending her life!

In the Hell Dimension
Hell is a dark place filled with hate, fear, pain and evil energy. A place where the souls that lost its path to heaven fell in darkness and despair and found its way to hell. This place is ruled by devils that embody the primal fears that humanity have. Those devils were considered as the supreme devils that stayed at the top of the hierarchy as the rightful rulers of hell.
One of them was the Reincarnation Devil. He was 7ft7 tall, he had four arms, red skin, two big horns and was covered by white clothes. His power was enormous and his main ability was to reincarnate devils in earth in exchange of their life in hell and the memories of their previous lives. He was sitting in his own dominion drinking blood as if it was wine. Nothing seem to interrupt his privacy until a visitor came unexpectedly in his territory.
"Well I have to say that I'm surprised to see you here. It's been a long time since we last saw each other Makima." Said the Reincarnation devil.
"I agree its been a while but here I am as you can see." Said Makima.
"So let me guess the humans found out how annoying you are and they sent you back here." Joked the devil while laughing.
"Its nice to see you too" Replied Makima with a smirk.
She remembered that he used to be sarcastic around her before she came to earth and it seemed his humor had not changed at all.
"I've been watching you for a long time Makima, i've seen your actions throughout your journey. Too bad it didn't go the way you wanted though." Said the devil,
Makima in return glared at the Reincarnation Devil in a way that would make most people shit themselves. In the end she had no time listening to his commentary and neither was she interested.
The stare continued for a little while until she broke her silence. "I need a favour from you!" Said Makima to the devil.
"Oh really...! Well let me guess you want to reincarnate on earth in exchange of your life here in hell and your memories?"
asked the Reincarnation Devil.
"Not exactly. I've lost interest in both humans and devils . I find it ironic that even though they are each others enemies they still depend on one another... but it's also the downside of being the control devil that prevent me from achieving my desires!" Replied Makima.
"So what is it that you want?" Asked the Reincarnation Devil.
It was followed by a moment of silence until Makima smiled and said "I want to be reincarnated as human with cursed energy in a world where devils don't exist!"