Battle of Survival

Diamond Hall - Shinjiku, Tokyo
It was not a lucky day for the sorcerers.
The mission to retrieve the cursed objects has failed after one of the sculptures was taken by the curse users while the other sculpture was destroyed, awaking the special grade cursed spirit that was sealed inside of it. The spiritual pressure that was unleashed caused for several curses to enter the building and attack any person there.
What made matters worse is that the sorcerers would also have to deal with Makima. None of them knew her true intetions and given the circumstances, she could cause big trouble for the jujutsu world. As the sorcerers were surrounded by the curses, they took a fighting stance as Panda finally broke the silence.
"So what do we do now?" Asked Panda.
"We'll fight!" Asnwered Maki.
"Salmon!" Said Toge agreeing with his classmates.
Maki attacked first as she sprinted towards a group of curses, holding a red katana on her hands that served as a curse tool.
She sliced their heads so fast that the curses had no time to react.
Other curses that had wings were flying at her direction to attack the sorceress.
"Explode!" Toge yelled at the curses, blowing their bodies apart.
On the other side Panda was fighting a much bigger curse then the rest.
"Who sure look tough mate!" Said Panda as he was holding his fist up, ready to attack.
The curse striked a punch in Panda's face and another two on his left and then right cheek.
"He is quite skilled, probably a semi grade 1 curse!" Thought Panda.
When the curse went for a fourth punch, Panda dodged him and striked his fist at the curse's stomach making the latter back away.
"ORA ORA ORA ORA!" The sorcerer rushed at the curse and started punching him multiple times in every place of his body leaving the curse unable to move. He finished the curse with a final punch imbued with curse energy.
However Panda did not notice the four other curses that jumped at him at the same time and pinned him to the ground.
Two of them were holding his legs while the third and fourth were holding his arms and upper body on the ground.
The curse were laughing maliciously at Panda thinking they got him under their control but clearly underestimating the power of the jujutsu sorcerer.
"Four on one! I guess you curses never play fair!" Said Panda as he raised his legs with the two curses that were holding on them and crashed their heads together.
Panda stood up as he grabbed the curse behind him and threw him at the other curses.
Maki on the other hand was slashing curses left and right until one them threw spikes from his mouth straight at the sorceress.
She had no choice but to deflect them with her katana continuously until she could move closer to the curse.
The spikes however were too fast to deflect them all with her katana and some of them scrached her legs and and body.
"Shit! One of the legs got pierced. If I want to deflect them... all I'm gonna need is Playful Cloud!" Thought Maki as she moved out of the way and ran to her left in order to grab the curse tool that she needed.
She took a deep breath and in the next second, Maki dashed at the spike curse while she was deflecting all of his spikes with great speed and when she got close to him, the sorceress hit the curse hard enough to actually remove his head.
More curses started to jump on her but she just swinged her tool at all directions, harming all the curses around.
Toge on the other hand was facing a curse with big claws and a long tail.
The curse used his tail to grab Toge's leg and then spin him around the room.
"Get twisted" said Toge making the curse's body to twist and release the sorcerer at the same time.
The three sorcerers had exorcised all the grade 2 and semi grade 1 curses so far.
The only one's left were the grade 1 curses standing behind Raioni, who was about to face off Makima.
"Hmm so these kids managed to exorcise all of the curses they were up against." Said Raioni although she wasn't impressed.
"Don't pay attention to them,... it's time for our fight to begin." Makima told Raioni.
The room started to get darker as both of them released curse energy enough to shake the ground and drop the young sorcerers to their knees.
"Unleash: 100 weapons!" Said Makima with a normal voice.
100 swords and spears were summomed from thin air as all of them were set to attack the opponent.
"Dark swords of hell, may your blade pierce through the heart of your enemy!" Makima chanted in a serious voice.
All the swords and spears flew over the room in order to attack.
This was not trouble for Raioni as she could read the direction of Makima's weapons easily. The special grade curse spirit dodged all of them by moving at high speed enough to avoid being hit by them.
All the weapons ended up getting past her as her lips formed into an arrogant smile
"Is this supposed to take me down?! Hahahahaha... This isn't enough to even put a scratch on me." Taunted Raioni with a small laugh.
"Who said that I was aiming for you?!" Said Makima confusing the curse spirit.
"Look behind you!" Said the red haired woman.
Raioni did as she was told and turned her head over, only to find out what actually occured.
All the spears and swords had pierced the hearts of all the grade 1 curses that were staying behind Raioni. All those curses were exorcised in one instant from one simple attack.
Maki, Toge and Panda were shocked at what they just witnessed.
"She just took them down with one attack without even moving a finger!" Said Panda.
"So you were aiming for the curses?" Raioni realized Makima's intention.
"I just wanted to get rid of the trash. Killing curses has become a hobby of mine." Replied Makima.
Then she looked at the jujutsu sorcerer's direction and said "You kids get out of here now that you have a chance."
Maki hated to admit it but the woman was right. Their mission has failed and the most logical decision is for them to get out of here alive. The sorceress gave a nod to her classmates, to which they immediately understood. They shared a glance with Makima one final time before they ran out of building.
"Lets head over jujutsu tech, we'll report everything to Kusakabe and Principal Yaga." Said Panda to the other students.