Concerns

Late at night, a man was walking down in a quiet neighbourhood. He was a tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back. He has small black eyes and bangs that occasionally cover the left eye.
But what really stood out about his appearence is his buddhist robes that he wears and the stitched scar through his forehead. He was no ordinary human... not by a long shot. His name is Suguru Geto!
A former Jujutsu sorcerer that now is regarded as a curse user but just any curse user! He is know as the worst of the curse users that Jujutsu Tech has ever encountered. His curse energy was immense and judging by the control that he had, he was an expert and was deemed worthy of the rank of special grade in his past days. He's a person that not many know of his existence, escpecially no one from Jujutsu High as he likes to keep his identity a mystery for now.
That's why he would often keep his movements hidden in the shadows.
Right now he was heading to meet with the curse spirits that he's been allied.
After arriving at his destination he stood in front of a door to which he opened it and walked in. Although this wasn't a normal home that he was walking in but rather it was a doorway to a dark cave. The space seemed like a different dimension.
Suguru entered the cave and walked slowly towards the edge. He could hear haunting screams on his way but that didn't bother him at all, instead he kept walking.
His steps echoed through the cave as he continued to walk until he saw someone who was sitting over the edge. That person was non other than Mahito, a special grade curse spirit and also the leader of the unregistered curse spirit group.
It appeared that Mahito was watching something interesting that was occuring at the pit right below his feet. A helpless man was getting one of the most sadistic tortures that a person could ever receive.
Geto noticed as well what was happening as he got right beside Mahito.
"So how is he doing, Mahito?" Said Geto as he looked down at a man surrounded by transfigured humans.
That person was Kokun, the only survivor of the Q organization. Apperently he was being punished by Mahito for not fully completing his task.... That but also because Mahito was kinda bored.
"You came at the right moment Geto." Said Mahito, not even taking his eyes off from Kokun. Mahito was rather enjoying every last bit of this as he put a sadistic smirk on his face while watching the poor curse user being tormanded by those transfigured humans.
"Help me! Please don't do this to me!"
Kokun's screams continued as he was pleading for mercy.
Although Kokun was quite tall and muscular to not mention his cursed technique could be useful to anybody in this situation, still he was unable to stand up against Mahito's cursed technique.
The transfigured humans were not that big when you took a good look at them but they were quite haunting and bloodthirsty.
"Aaaaaaaa! Noooo!" He screamed as the transfigured humans were choking him, biting him and using every method possible to intimidate and give him the chills.
"Don't worry Kokun! They won't kill you. They will only torture you!" Said Mahito as he looked him in the eye.
At the meantime Geto turned his head to the left as he noticed another presence hiding in the shadows and being silent while Mahito was enjoying this moment.
"Oh hi there Choso, didn't expect you to be here as well." Said Geto with a genuine smile on his face.
At the moment that he was mentioned, the man referred to as Choso walked towards Geto and return the greeting.
"Didn't think I would be here as well, but one way or another Mahito brought me with him saying this would be fun to watch." Said Choso to him.
"Oh but it is Choso, you're just failing to see it from the right ankle." Mahito told Choso to which the latter gave a unimpressed expression.
Regarding Choso's appearance he is a man with black wild hair that some tied in two ponytails, thin eyebrows, and a black rectangle covering the bridge of his nose that sometimes bleeds.
"Failing a task shouldn't go unpunished but that should be enough for now Mahito?" Said Geto as he turned to look at the special grade curse spirit.
"Hmph. Just wanted to test my theory furthermore!" Replied Mahito. He looked at Geto and then continued.
"No matter how strong your body is, it is all useless if you have a weak soul. That is the reason that you cannot fight back Kokun.
I'm certain that your death will come for the very same reason." Said Mahito with a dark tone in his voice.
"I know! But pl... please give me a second chance! I won't fail you this time." Begged Kokun with tears in his eyes.
Mahito didn't care about him at all, but he didn't want to get rid of him yet since there's something else Kokun could do. That's why in the next moment he ordered the transfigured humans to leave Kokun and retreat.
"Cough cough! Tha.. thank you!" Said Kokun as he was coughing a little.
"Don't thank me! I'm doing this since you managed to at least bring one of the cursed objects but to be fair that won't be enough for you to deserve my mercy Kokun." Said Mahito to him.
Geto then told him "Remember this is your last chance." Said Geto to him.
"Yes sir! And th... thank you for spa...pa...paring my li...-" Answered Kokun with fear in his voice.
"Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind!" Said Mahito coldly to which Kokun nodded his head and left.
Not even a minute later Choso was spotted leaving the cave as well.
"Where are you going Choso?" Asked Geto being curious of where the Death Painting was heading to.
"I have some unfinished bussines. I'll be back when I'm done." Answered Choso as he kept walking.
Now there was only Mahito and Geto in that cave.
"You should've let me torture him to death!" Said Mahito with an unhappy tone.
"Probably, but it doesn't matter now! We must proceed with our original plan." Said geto and the continued "On October 31st in Shibuya we will seal Gojo Satoru in the prison realm and overthrow the jujutsu world." Explained Geto as he opened his right palm and held it high expressing his desire to hold the world at the palm of his hands.
This really put an evil smile on Mahito's face as his goal was coming closer and closer to being achieved.
"October 31st will be the first day where curses will take the rightful place in this world. All humans will learn to fear our existence and fell in despair as we rule this place instead of them. Hehehe! I can almost hear them all screaming in horror as we feast on their souls and show them what hell really looks like." Expressed Mahito with his open arms as he looked up in anticipation of what was going to happen.
"In the end everything will go as planned but before that we need to prepare our final trump card." Said Geto to which Mahito understood. 
"Gathering the remaining Sukuna fingers. Back in Jujutsu High, I managed to retrieve 6 of them. On the other hand Itadori Yuji has consumed only four fingers. Meaning there's ten more out there." Said Mahito.
"Exactly, if we manage to retrieve those fingers before jujutsu high then there will be nothing to worry." Explained Geto.
"Do you have any clues where to find them?" Asked Mahito
"I do have a few hints for some of the fingers. Shall we go and retrieve them? Replied Geto.
"Before that I want you to come with me. There's something important we must do." Said Mahito, grabbing Geto's attention.
"Where to, Mahito?" Asked Geto to which Mahito said "To meet up with Jogo, Hanami and Dagon." Replied Mahito leaving Geto wondering why.
"It's time to release our new friend from his long last sleep." Said Mahito as he pointed to the second cursed object that the curse users managed to successfully retrieve.
"Yes I agree." Replied Geto with a look full of interest and anticipation.