Encounter

Shinjuku, Tokyo.
The storm is over and a state of calmness follows up. The dark clouds disappear and the moon shows up shining brighter that ever. As time goes on, the night gets colder than before and yet this wouldn't be the true reason why a person would get a chill up their spine.
No less could be talked about the place, now half destroyed and a few human casualties from what it could be called as a nutural disaster, this place would bring together for the first time two people.
A man and a woman who neither of them knew each other but both of them can't do nothing but look at the person in front of them full of interest.
Makima and Satoru had no words to express for a moment as they looked kinda surprised but their brains could literally do the talking.
"Who is this man?!.. He must be a jujutsu sorcerer judging by his outfit and yet he seems to be so different from the sorcerers I have met so far. He also had to show up at the worst moment possible. What now?" Thought Makima to herself.
Gojo on the other hand also was having many thoughts going in his mind. Not only was he looking at the red haired woman but he also was observing the situation around the place where he confirmed there were up to 10 victims and a lot of damaged properties.
"Ijichi was right. This situation really got out of hand. But it seems that the special grade curse spirit was exorcised by this woman." Thought Gojo to himself
Time runs out fast and there's still too many questions too be asked.
In the end Satoru walked closer to her to talk.
"Hi there! Don't mean to bother you or anything. I'm just wondering if you're ok." Said Satoru to her.
"Heh! I'm perfectly fine. Why would you think otherwise?" Replied Makima with a innocent smile.
"You're the only person in this wrecked place by the storm. You also have some injuries like you've got into a fight or something. Nice dress by the way!" Explained Satoru.
"Oh my! You're quite the observing guy now aren't you. Are you perhaps a detective?" Asked Makima while she was walking slowly to his left.
"Hehe! A detective! That's a good one but no, i am not a detective." Replied Satoru with a small laugh.
He turns his head to the left to face her again and says "I think you know what I am as well as I know what you've done, so let's cut the bullshit!"
"Right to the point then. You're a jujutsu sorcerer if I'm not mistaken." Said Makima.
"And you're the one who fought and exorcised the special grade curse spirit in the Shinjuku Square." Replied Satoru.
"Well someone had to do it, don't you think so too?" Said Makima
"How exactly did you exorcise it?" Asked Satoru.
"After I evacuated the people, we fought hand to hand until both of us used our techniques. She was a tough opponent but I won in the end." Explained Makima
"Hmph! Not many sorcerers have the capabilities to exorcise special grades and yet you who is not even an official sorceress managed to do it. Tell me who are you?" Said Satoru and waited for a response from her.
"It's true I am not a sorceress but I don't consider myself to be a curse user either.
You probably wouldn't understand me but I am something in between. A person who fights for what I think is right." Said Makima with a serious tone.
"I think I understand but I'm gonna need more details about what happened and also your full intentions from now on." He told her.
"Come on detective! I haven't done anything wrong here. You see it's been a long night. I just wanna go home!" Said Makima with a cute voice.
In the same time Satoru got a message from Shoko.
"The kids woke up. Just wanted to let you know." Wrote Shoko to him. That brought a smile to his face.
Gojo looked at Makima for a second and thought "I guess it will be better if I don't insist for now otherwise she won't accept to cooperate. Not to mention I also need to see my students condition so it's better to call it a day."
Makima was waiting for an answer.
"Very well then. Go home and rest. I also have some bussiness to take care of, however I wish to continue our conversation for another time so let's meet again tomorrow in Roppongi at 5 pm." Suggested Satoru.
Makima did not expect this kind of answer and truth be told her lips formed into a smirk at his suggestion.
"Detective are you perhaps asking me on a date? If that's the case then I have to say you're quite daring." Said Makima.
"Call it whatever you want but it's for the best if you show up." Replied Gojo.
"And if I don't show up, then what?" Asked Makima.
"Then I'll find you, no matter what, I promise you that." Said Satoru while moving his head closer.
His height would intimitade most people and yet Makima had other thought in her mind.
It's like the tension between them had changed completely. Now on the matter of who will get what they want.
Gojo wanted to invastigate more about her meanwhile Makima wanted to avoid the sorcerers for now as much as possible but still she had to admit that this man is more interesting that anyone else. Deep down she wants to meet up with him as well. That's why she comes to a decision.
"Fine! Let's meet tomorrow again and continue our conversation. Roppongi at 5pm it is." Said Makima to which Gojo smiled.
"I'm glad we came to an agreement. It's for the better." Said Satoru.
"I'm sure it is. Well if you'll excuse I'll be leaving." Said Makima as she turned around and walked away.
"I didn't get your name yet." Said Gojo which made her to stop.
She turned around facing him once again and stood under the moonlight.
Her beautiful hair shining bright red and her perfect lips formed into a smile.
"My name is Makima." She told him.
Gojo was truly impressed by her presence so much that he could a warm sensation but could not explain what it was.
"Come to think of it you didn't introduce yourself either. Or do you prefer me to call you detective." Said Makima while putting her hands on her waist.
Instead of keeping a distance, the jujutsu sorcerer walked closer to makima until their face were close enough to feel each others breaths.
His next move however is what drew most of her attention as he raised his hand and pulled down the blindfold.
The sorcerer revealed to have ice blue eyes that felt mesmerizing to anyone that have witnessed them.
"The name is Satoru Gojo." He said while fixing her hair with his hands and touching gently her forehead.
Makima was completely speechless for a moment. She never thought that a person could look this gorgeous with those angelic blue eyes and beautiful white hair.
If the look of his eyes wasn't enough, the way he touched her made her feel a little nervous although she would never show it.
"I'll see you tomorrow. Good night Makima!"
Said Satoru as he smirked once again before dissapearing in a flash right before her eyes.
"Eh! He's gone!" Said Makima with a little surprise writen in her face.
Now she was standing alone in the middle of the square feeling confused at herself.
"Good night.. Satoru." She said to herself.
After a few more seconds Makima left the place and headed home.