October 30th

October 30th

Spitfire opens his eyes from a good nights sleep,

he was starting to get back to his normal life as he sat up in bed to start the day.

The school year had started a month ago, but because of the bullying Spitfire experienced within his Junior year, he quit school and believed whatever he didn't know, the world would teach him speedily.

Beau was gone out of bed, which Spitfire found strange... it was a Saturday, and he should have been home from work, more importantly sleeping from a rowdy night before, nothing but a messed up left side of the bed was obvious to Spitfire.

Spitfire stretches his arms, and slips his feet into his slippers, standing up out of bed.

Beaus Jacket was gone, his shoes, etc.

"where could he have run off to now?"

Spitfire thought to himself as he traveled into the bathroom,

nothing bothered him more than his bed head, so he ran his fingers over his thick hair, which continued growing out quite impressively.

Spitfire looked at himself for a few minutes in the mirror before hearing his stomach growl, "Ugh... I'm starving." He said to himself, walking out of the bathroom and into the small kitchen, opening the cupboard, "Hmmm... frosted flakes?" he arches a brow,

It wasn't an all-you-can-eat buffet inside Beau's trailer, after all.

Spitfire grabbed the milk from the fridge, pouring himself a bowl full on top of the frosted flakes, "Oh and of course, all the silverware are dirty, oh Beau... when are you going to start cleaning up after yourself?" he smirks, running a spoon under the tap water, cleaning a spoon thoroughly.

7:30 AM

The wind that seemed to blow every day wasn't, so Spitfire decided to eat breakfast outside, he took a seat on the porch swing with his bowl of cereal, milk swishing around inside almost spilling over as he sat down.

Spitfire had picked up on the habit of lighting a Marlboro 72

every morning over breakfast, he smiles as he blew a perfect smoke ring, and it traveled to a young face,

Spitfire tapped his foot curiously at the child,

he danced his finger for the little girl to come closer.

She was shy, but Spitfire had a very warm appearance and the child came closer, "Hi baby doll... Aren't you the cutest little thing?" Spitfire dropped his cigarette on the porch, dragging his slipper over it, putting it out cold.

"Mommy said your a bad person," The little girl says, her voice small.

Spitfire shook his head, "Rubish... would a bad person complement your dress?" he smiles, "Red is my favorite color."

"W-what's your name?" The little girl walked closer and climbed up onto the swing along with Spitfire, her legs not reaching the floor.

Spitfire answers politely, "My name is Spitfire.... and yours?"

"Cammie, My Mommy lives over there," The little girl Cammie's says with a smile.

Spitfire glances up to see what trailer Cammie's mother lived in,

and just what he thought, and avoided, she was a Simpson.

he Spoke... "We're neighbors," he says thoughtfully.

Cammie's grins, " You should come over and meet mommy." she says, pointing to the trailer across the driveway, "She cooking breakfast,

you can come to eat with me."