Chapter 9 Kio's Minions

(Valentine's POV)

It's been a week and neither i, or Emily have seen or heard anything from chase.

"C'mon babe. We're gonna be late." I giggle.

We haven't gone to school in half a month.

"I'm ready." She comes bursting out of the bathroom.

"Wait. I forgot my mascara!" She attempts to go back and get it. But fails tripping and falling. Then finally applies her mascara.

I walk over to her and grab it out her hand. Flinging it onto the burgundy couch.

"You don't need that shit." I whisper in her ear while fitting my hands around her small waist from behind.

"You're..such-a..dork" she stutters, obviously enjoying my ear nibbles way too much.

I stop and detach myself from her. She gives me a small pout.

"We'd better get going." I say

///////

We arrive at our destination and I immediately realize I will never miss this hell hole.

We didn't have any classes together.

"I'll see you later." I say and give her one last hug nuzzling my face in her hair.

Then we go our separate ways.

///////

I walk to first period.

I sit down and almost didn't recognize the girl sitting next to me. Kio. She had dyed her hair purple, and cut it to her shoulders.

I'm thankful for the silence between us.

//////

After class the bell rings and I'm the last one out because I wasn't paying attention to the clock.

When I get outside to the white floored hallway and the red lockers a girl knocks my books out of my hand. Then quickly walks away. Kio.

I ignore her and go to the bathroom.

I go to the first stall. I then hear a bunch of people enter the bathroom. Like 3.

Why are they trying to be so quiet.

Suddenly I hear an announcement

"All students to the auditorium."

Then i see two girls above me with buckets. They pour what seems to be kool aid on me.

I run out of the stall. I see another girl recording me. I then recognize them as Kio's little minions.

My face gets heated when I see I didn't pull up my pants before running out of the stall.

I pull up my pants and run out into the hallway where I see the whole school trying to get to the auditorium.

I hear a roar of laughter and I run outside , to Emily's house.

I cry into my pillow until I can't cry anymore.

How can someone be so evil.

///////

I awake to a yell from Emily.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch!"

I get up and walk towards the living room when she sees me she embraces me and she kisses me passionately.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"I am now." I respond.

She takes me to our room and we lay down.

She tells me how she stormed out of the school because she couldn't stand people laughing at me.

With the lights dim , our bodies facing eachother and our legs intertwined, I whisper

"You're so beautiful."

"As are you. It's hard you know." She says

"What?" I ask

"To be distant from you. I want to kiss your stupid face 24/7." She laughs.

"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be. And I don't want to go home right now." She says, nuzzling her head into my neck.

We fall asleep in the dim light with not a care in the world.

----------

GUYYS OKAY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT. SO PREPARE YOURSELVES. IM SORRY BUT IT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL FOLLOWING SHORTLY AFTER.

I fugging love you hoodlums