Chapter 7: Deep Into The Wood

Pov Tubbo:

Just one step at a time' That's what Tommy said to do we'd both be fine if we just took slow small steps. Which we did.

'snap'

Tommy looked down mortified as he lifted his leg to see a broken twig under his shoe.

"Run Tubbo-" He said

This time I didn't hesitate. As soon as we turned Ranboo took off after us. We had ran off trail so we had trees and bushes and brammles to push through at full force to get away we just kept running. It had felt as if we'd been running for ever and as we slowed down in exhaustion Ranboo only ran faster.

"He's too fast" I shouted

"We're not gonna out run him"

It was worse than trying to escape a normal enderman at least they didn't have a neitherite sword clentched in there fist. Besides Ranboo was much faster. I glanced behind me as I heard Tommy shout Ranboo reached out his hand and clawed Tommy's shoulder dragging him back cutting down across his arm. I reached out and grabbed Tommy's arm in an attempt to pull him away but Ranboo was too strong and I was beginning to lose my grip.l when suddenly another glass bottle flew past me hitting Ranboo directly in the face splattering its substance all over him. He collapsed to the ground instantly which sent Tommy flying in my direction causing both of us to tubble down. I sat up and stared at Ranboo.

"Wha-"

"Is he ok-" I asked

Tommy sat up and looked over to me. He wasn't sure.

"He'll be fine." A voice spoke from above us.

I looked up. It was Techno.

"It was only a stunning potion" He assured.

Me and Tommy exchanged looks if it wasn't for Techno god knows what would of happened.

"My place isn't far from here."

"Let's get you all there incase Dream comes back."

'Dream-'

'So he knows about Dreams escape' I thought.

As we walked out the wood I could see Techno's house. God-  we were just in the woods by his home we've must of been running for ages... No wonder my legs felt like fire.

///Technoblade's Cottage///

I took just around the fire place I watch as Techno handed Tommy bandages for his arm and then walked over to his coal stack and began emptying into to the fire. Tommy walked over to stand next to me his left arm wrapped in bandages. Techno stood up and slowly stepped over Steve who was sleeping and looked over at us.

"Warm enough for you both?" He asked.

"Yes, it is"

"Thank you Techno-." I replied.

"I just don't understand how you found us-?" Tommy questioned parshally cutting me of.

Techno sighed.

"I heard about Dream's escape" He explained.

"The news has spread around the server like a wild fire"

"Does anyone know who did it..." I asked stupidly hoping noone did.

"As far as I'm aware only Dream would know who his savior was-"

'Phew-'

"But when I find out I'll have a nice word with 'em." He smirked.

Tommy gave me a glance. My spine went cold...

"But as I was saying- I decided to go look for him I thought the woods would be a good place to start." He finished.

"But as I began searching I heard enderman voices in the distance and I mean who wouldnt want a few extra pearls." He shrugged.

"It wasn't intill I heard both y'all screaming that I understood what was happening."

"But lucky for you I always carry some potions with me- so your welcome. He said as he smirked again taunting Tommy.

This then resulted in the two of them sibling fighting back and forth agruing. Intill Tommy slapped Techno around the face. I took this moment to realise I should leave so I did and I watched Techno pull out his axe in front of Tommy right as I left the room-.

I stepped into the side room where Ranboo had been sleeping. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch whete he was sleeping on. He kept shacking slightly and twitching in his sleep. This was something I had experienced before so lucky I knew what to do. I leant over and grabbed on of his hands placing my hand under his and he grabbed it and clenched it tight. This helped him relieve his stress whenever he experienced this in his sleep. Immediately his twitching stopped and he layed peacefully again. So I decided to stay with him and wait fir him to wake up.

A few hours later I woke up to a tap feeling I wiped my eyes and saw Ranboo sat up next to me his hand still clenched into mine. He started slipping it way but a grabbed my other hand and pulled it back. I stared at him and smiled.

"Ranboo" I whispered.

"My beloved"

He smiled. I leant back on the sofa so his jacket was stuck.

"Can you move so I can get up?" He asked.

"Nope" I responded.

"Come on Tubbo I just wanna get off the couch-" He begged.

I stared straight at him.

"If you say it I'll move" I said

"Say what-?" He asked.

"Sofa because it's the right word." I explained.

He sighed.

"I guess I'll be stuck here forever then..." He said sarcasticly.

I leant over to him and cuddled his arm.

"Guess you really are now" I laughed.

At this point he gave up and exceptted his fate. He rested his head against the sofa and sighed. He suddenly lifted his head to look at something. But I couldnt be bothered to look. Turns out it was Tommy. Him and Ranboo were staring at each other. Ranboo ambarrased and Tommy on the other hand dicusted.

"My eyes!" He screamed

"Fuck-"

Just like that he ran out covering his eyes with his sleeve. You could hear him wining through the wall to Techno. Ranboo just smirked and laughed. It was good to see he was already feeling better.