Chapter 9: More Than Just A Dream

Pov Ranboo:

I stepped outside through Techno's downstairs door and saw Tommy stood gazing out to the snowy mountains. I walked over and stood next to him. He immediately turned to face me.

"If your gonna talk about what you and Tubbo have been doing... I don't wanna hear it-" He snapped putting on a discusted expression.

Jokingly I turned to leave.

"Wait-" He yelled.

I turned to him and sniggered.

"I do actually want to ask you something..." He explained.

"What is it?" I shrugged.

"Its- well know how we were in the forest."

I nodded.

"What happened to you back there... With the whole water thing-?" He asked.

I sighed I really didn't want to haft to tell him nor anyone. I decided to be as bland as possible.

"Well it's really nothing... Its just a reaction when I come in contact with to much water you know?" I lied.

"Seems like a pretty big deal... You were trying to kill us..." Tommy stated.

Lucky for me I had already prepared a lying story if this ever happened.

"Well you know how normal endermen react to eye contact in that situation the water was just another thing adding onto my instincts..." I explained.

"If I'm being honest I don't really remember much of the forest.

This however wasn't a lie. My memory form the forest was honestly a blurr.

Tommy looked down and silently sighed. I wasn't sure if he believed me...

"Ive seen you around water before... This was something much different..." He said.

"It's normal Tommy trust me." I assured him.

"Yeah, totally normal Ranboo... You just skip into the woods with your friends and try to kill them- Where's the self control man. 'Instincts' You say... Pff- what a load of shit..."

I... I didn't know what to say... He was right I had no self control- I couldn't protect my friends anymore I could only hurt them...

"I'm a monster..." I whispered under my breath.

I couldnt hold it in anymore I shut my eyes closed to stop my tears flowing out but at this point I decided not to care anymore. I opened my eyes expecting to now be alone but Tommy was still stood in front of me he looked devistated...

"I... I'm sorry..." He said.

"I didn't mean it... Just my stupid mouth..." He stuttered.

We stood I scilence for countless minutes intill I spoke.

"No... I'm sorry Tommy... Its my fault I can't control it..."

I looked over to his bandaged arm.

"You can't say I'm wrong... Just look at your arm..." I told him.

"Who did that...?"

He didn't anwser.

"Exactly..." I told him.

He didn't look over to his arm instead he stared at the ground.

"I'll just walk back my house... Atleast your'll all be safe without me..." I explained.

And I walked away. He didn't try to stop me and that was OK. Atleast everyone us much safer now.

I reached my house opened up my door and climbed down my ladder. I walked past my chests into my secret room and I placed the lever open the door and then removed it from the inside so it closed. I leant on the wall and let my legs give in as a fell to the floor and I sat my head on my knees and I cried. I cried more than I ever have before...