Chapter 6: Into The Light

Pov GhostInnit:

I grinned, staring him right in the eye everything was going according to plan. He stared back unamused he knew he had lost.

"So...?"

"Who's winning?" Ranboo asked with a bored expression on his face.

"Oh, Tommy is-" Exclamated Ghostbur.

"By a lot actually."

Ghostbur smiled and continued to run his fingertips over the garden grass, though it was very dry and cold. Me, Ghostbur and Wilbur were all sat in a circle around the cards with Ranboo towering over us. I turned to Ranboo though still keeping my eye contact with Wilbur.

"Wilbur looks so pissed" I told him with a growing smirk on my face.

"His face right now-" I said trying to contain my laughter.

Wilbur however was still not impressed and broke his eye contact and stared back down at the card deck.

"I bet he his..." Ranboo mumbled.

"Even though I can't see him. I'm sure I can just about imagine how he's feeling right now."

I sat up onto my knees.

"No matter what you do now Wilbur I've won." I triumphantly announced.

I leant forward and began to scoop up all the playing cards as the game was now over. It really did feel good to win.

"Tommy!" Ghostbur screamed

"Behind you!!"

I quickly turned my head to catch a flash of flying wood catch my eye. It wasn't nearly a second later when I felt a piercing of pain travel through my back into my chest. I opened my mouth to yell in pain but no sound came out. I could feel the object wedged into one of my lungs preventing me from catching my breath. Then I suddenly felt a bubbling acid liquid travel up my chest it wasn't a piece of wood. I had been shot right through my back with an arrow of harming. I only blinked for a second then the world flashed before my eyes and faded from my sight.

/// Unknown place between///
//the void and time //
///its self///

I opened my eyes to the sight of a place I had never seen before. It looked just like the void but this place felt safe and calming unlike the soulsucking hell environment of the actual void. I fell safe here. I soon realised I no longer was in any pain and I began to walk to explore this empty world. The further I walked the more scars that I had would heal and disappear. I could slowly feel myself getting sort of stronger as I continued to travel down this world.

"Wilbur...?" I asked hoping to see my friend appear in front of my eyes again.

Nothing. He wasn't here. I was lost... Alone once again-

"Tommy!!!" An unknown voice screamed in shock.

"Tommy!!!"

The voice was quiet and distant so I began to run. I ran in it's direction and slowly enough it got louder and louder. As I ran I could feel my self almost getting lighter and faster so I didn't stop. I kept going and going. I now recognised this voice. It was Ranboo.

"Ranboo!!?" I shouted back.

Then the voice stopped. But I kept going. I was so close I couldnt give up now I thought as I ran straight into the blinding light before me.