Chapter 2: A Dead Man's Will

Pov Ranboo:
It was a fine spring day and I was heading over to Tommy's House since me and Tubbo made plans for today it tend to be our place of meeting since it was about halfway between snowchester and my home. I decided to wait outside Tommys house since I didn't want to feel like I was being disrespectful to the place he used to live so intend I planted him flowers I brought and walked back to admire them. Shortly after Tubbo appeared around the couner and was walking abnormaly slow it wasn't intill I noticed he was standing on his tippy toes I decided not to say anything because I wanted to see what he was up to I assumed he was planning on scaring me and I thought I was inside.

'We'll see how this ends'I thought.

It was scilent for a while I was a bit concerned that he was still in there though maybe he thought I'd walk through the door perhaps. I decided to walk over and investigate and as I got closer I cloud hear him giggling and I peaked inside and saw him laughing- at Tommy's chests? I didn't really question this I assumed he had just remembered something funny about them about when Tommy was still around. I wasn't too sure. I must have let out a little chuckle because Tubbo turned around and noticed me by the door his smile grew.

"You ready?" I asked him

"Ay yai Captain" He replied as he saluted to me as he marched past me and out the door.

I followed him slowly out the door onto the Prime Path with him walking in front and my just behind I knew sometimes he just wanted someone to just be around. So I knew if he wanted to talk he'd slow down and walk next to me so on our walk I just stayed quiet. It was rather amusing watching him look over to the sights and laugh out loud about them he really was a complete crackhead. I kept having to stop every few steps because he was making himself laugh to much. This really did make me smile.

"You alright there?" I giggled to him a couple of times.

Once we had gotten pretty far up the path near the wild fields. Put of the blue Tubbo spoke at first I thought he was talking to me but he wasn't he said

"Your so funny Tommy"

Suddenly my blood froze Tommy... Tommy's not there what was he talking about but then I realised had he thought Tommy was hear this whole walk. I didn't know what to do or say so when Tubbo turned to face me. I took a breath and calmly spoke

"Tubbo..." I said slowly
"This can't keep going on-"

I then paused for a few seconds. To collect my thoughts

"This has to stop..." I explained

"Ay come on Ranboo" He said jokingly giving me a smirk and shrugging
"Tommy was only telling me a joke"

At this point I didn't know what to do I let my head drop a d I closed my eyes tight hoping this wasn't real hoping this was all a dream.. I opened one eye to see if this was real and that's when it hit me this was real. As I open my eye I meat eye contact with Tubbo so once again I slowly said.

"Tubbo..."

I didn't want to haft to say it but someone did so i took a breath. And I spoke again

"Tommy died-over three months ago-" I said my voice begins to creak

Immediately after that sentence I had to close my eyes I knew I was on the verge of tears. I didn't want Tubbo to haft to see me cry especially now. For a few minutes everything was silent and I almost forgot why I was stood there with my eyes closed. Then all of a sudden I heard a Wisper it was Tubbo

"T-tomm-y" He said

And then he was silent for a few minutes and then again he wispered.

"Tommy...?"