Chapter 8: The Good Old Days

Pov Sapnap:

It was a fresh spring day out on the fields of the SMP I was just hang around with George not to far from where his cottage house used to be. Although it was lovely and sunny I had some very disturbing news I knew I had to tell him...

I walked over to George he was sat on the grass staring out into the fields. I stopped and stood next to him. I took a deep breath.

"George?" I said

He turned and looked up at me.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

He pulled himself parshally up grabbing onto my hand so I could help him the rest of the way.

"Yeah, what about?" He shrugged.

'Here goes nothing...'

"Dream... He's out-" I said.

I held my breath.

"Well that's good to hear" George replied.

'What-'
'What is he thinking!?!?'

"I havnt seen him in a while so it'll be great to catch up" He explained.

Then it hit me...
He wasn't talking about Dream- he was talking about DreamXD...

Why did this haft to be made so much harder.

I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Not DreamXD... I mean Dream. Just Dream-" I told him.

I took my hand off his shoulder and crossed my arms. George went pale and froze.

"I-" He tried to speak but nothing came out.

"He'll be looking for you George..." I exclaimed

"He won't get near you, i'll make sure he losses his last life I promised Dream myself I would be the one to end him." I assured him.

But suddenly before George could reply I was thrown backwards almost sending me tumbling on my back. I placed my hands on my knees and looked up. DreamXD faded into view between me and George.

He smirked, he may looked like a god... But on the inside he truly was a devil from hell.

"No need to worry Georgie like that." He spoke

'Georgie' I apserlotly hated that name. George did to when I used to call him that in jokes. But of course he loved it when DreamXD called him that-

"I'll make sure Dream doesn't find you" He turned to George and grabbed his arm.

My blood was boiling. Out of nowhere XD shoot a death stare directly at me. He'd never liked me one bit he only ever cared about George.

He pulled George to his chest and before I could react he teleported away taking George with him...

'That motherfucker...'

I slammed my foot onto the ground in anger-

"GEORGE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Noone takes my best friend...

"Bring him back you psychopath!!!"

Nothing... He was gone...

I could feel tears burning up in my eyes. But I didn't have time to cry.

Somthing from behind me threw a blindness potion on my face I couldn't see...

'Shit-' I thought

"Who's there!?!?" I demanded.

Immdently somone grabbed my arm and pull me back. I was about to shout- when they put something on my mouth I couldnt speak. I lifted my hand on my face and grabbed the thing to pull it off but the person grabbed my hand and my other pulling them behind me.