Chapter 5: You Lied To Me

Pov Tubbo:

I was in my enchanting room it was a place only I knew about a place where I could try to get it to work. Without anyone else having to know. So for the 8th time I grabbed another fresh book and placed it upon the enchanted ment table I needed any basic enchantment to even have a chance of it working. After that I moved the book over to the anvil this is where things get difficult- I held the book in my left hand with it still in contact with the anvil and a pack of concentrated lapis in my other I close my eyes to protect myself from the flash of light I knew was going to commence. As I made the two items make contact as expected a blue blinding ray shone from the book. I brought it close to my face and studied it.

"Smite II-" I whispered.

This wasn't what I wanted. I raised my arm and slammed the book against the anvil bruising my hand and cracking a couner of the anvil at the same time. I was to full of anger to notice the throbbing in my hand. Without even think I pulled my neitherite axe of its slot and swung it into the anvil shatting about a third of its whole surface. I stared at the destruction I had made... And I cried my eyes filling with overwhelming tears. I threw my axe back into its slot.

"I just want Tommy back..." I whispered.

I heard a faint sound behind me I turned and both my arms dropped. It was Ranboo. I turned back to my anvil I stood.

'How am I going to explain this' I worried.

To my surprise he walked up behide me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"So... This is where you've been" He stated.

By this point I clenched my eyes closed my tears blurred me to much I couldn't see.

"I just want Tommy back" I yelled. Slamming my foot on the foot I wanted to run over and finish off the rest of the anvil. But Ranboo grabbed me and turned me towards him. At this point I gave up I sank my head into his jacket.

"Tommy shouldn't of died" I mumbled.

Ranboo sighed.

"Tubbo you can't bring him back..."

"Only Dream could possibly bring him back..."

My head immediately shot up I needed to hear this.

"But even that's a stretch-
the revive book that's if it's even real" He finished.

That was it that's exactly what I'd been looking for a revive book The Revive book. This was it the anwser to all our problems I could bring Tommy back...

"Tubbo-" Ranboo said cutting off my thoughts.

"Just promise me you won't try bring Tommy back anymore-" He said as he lifted my chin up.

I held my breath. He noticed my silence.

"Promise me?" He asked again.

I really didn't want to haft to do this... I smiled

"Of course Ranboo" I replied.

He smiled back at me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a hug.

'I wouldnt bring Tommy back...'I thought

'But Dream will'

///Anonymous Location///

Pov unknown:

The hallway was long and empty it was a long walk which meant the muggy hot air wasn't super helpful. I stopped at the point we agreed to meet. They were already here.

"You came" They rasped in a surprise voice.

"I did- and.. I'm willing to go through will our deal" I replied

These werent words I'd usually use but I didn't want to seem unprofessional so I did my best to seem confident in this situation.

"I knew you wouldnt be able to put it down" They exclaimed.

"I'm only doing this for.. You know why-" My confidence faded as I spoke these words.

"Oh, I know, I know" They repeated.
"See you again soon..." They said as there voice faded away as they did into the shadows of the hall.

Pov unknown2:

I dashed to the end of the hall. I knew I was to late. I slammed my feet to stop myself but also in anger...

"He's gone..." I wispered

"Shit-" I said as I gritted my teeth and cletched my fists.

"Im going to kill whoever let this happen" I stated

"MARK MY WORDS" I shouted so they heard me loud and clear.

"Even if it means stripping you of your last life!!!"

"I will find you..."