Chapter 33.5

(A/N): This, Is a skippable chapter, whether you read it or not really doesn't matter, I feel most of you will read it anyway, but It has little relevancy to the main story... There are some spoilers about (Y/N), so if you don't like spoilers, move along, this is your only warning, though at the same time, though there are spoilers, those spoilers won't actually be enough to find out about who (Y/N) really is so don't expect too much, you'll probably be let down lmao, you will find that there are some characters you will not recognise and some that you will~

This little "Story" isn't about (Y/N) himself, and although he does make a brief appearance eventually, he isn't involved directly. The purpose of this little chapter is an introduction to two new important characters that are involved with this story.

Now without further ado let us commence with chapter "33.5"

——————————————

October: X787

This chapter begins in a mountain, there were two individuals, one was currently training, while the other... Well, she was watching and humming to herself. While watching the other person train, she was sitting on a ledge in the mountains.

As she sat, she crossed her legs and hummed rhythmically while watching a man down below release his attack, He charged some magic into his palm, and it glowed A bright golden/brown colour, he then yelled as he slammed his fist into part of the mountain in front of him.

The result was a giant Earthquake that shook the trees violently, his punch had sent gigantic fissures into the mountain itself and then caused it to start crumbling away. Large chunks of the mountain then start to fall towards the man, It was a Landslide. The man narrowed his eyes and then jumped, this jump caused cracks on the ground below him. As he shot up towards the falling debris, his hands started to glow again, This time, he clapped them together, but the clap sent a strong golden wave that had shattered all stone around him to dust. But, after that, he didn't fall, in fact, he stayed airborne as the dust around him slowly fell to the ground, and then, he disappeared.

For a few seconds, he was nowhere to be seen, and then he reappeared, but behind the girl that was watching him.

???#1: You know Li, I have no idea as to whether you got stronger or not since all you do is smash mountains~

???#2: So it was only you, Asora... I told you to stop calling me Li, You know my name...

Asora: Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with shortening "Zhongli" to Li~

The now named Zhongli rolled his eyes in annoyance, and then jumped off the ledge and began to walk off, His white cloak flowing behind him in the wind.

Asora on the other hand cheekily grinned and also jumped off the ledge she was sitting on, she followed behind him as he went and picked up his spear and held it over his shoulder