Chapter 34

Pumpkin: LET THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES PRELIMINARY ROUND SKY LABYRINTH BEGIN!!!!

(Y/N): All right team B, let's begin! Try not to fall behind!

(Y/N) slammed his fist into an open palm with a grin on his face, behind him was the secondary team of Fairy tail, Fairy tail team B, consisting of Gajeel, Laxus, Juvia, "Mystogan" which was actually Jellal in disguise, and of course (Y/N) himself.

Laxus: Hmph, I should be saying that to you guys

Gajeel: Why're you callin the shots demon?

(Y/N): Cause I'm the main Character ;-;

Gajeel: WHAT?! SAYS WHO?! DON'T GO DECIDIN THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN!!!

(Y/N): Don't hate me cause I'm beautifullll!!!

Gajeel: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Juvia: U-Uh, I don't mean to interrupt but shouldn't we get going?!

(Y/N)/Gajeel: What?

Laxus: Good grief, let's get a move on!!

(Y/N): Oh shit right-

They then all looked at the stone staircase that was suspended in the air and led upwards, and then they all began to run up those steps towards the sky labyrinth.

(Y/N): Hee Hee!! LET'S WIN THIS AND BECOME NUMBER ONE IN FIORE!!!

——————————————

——————————————

Here is a reminder of the rules of the preliminary round to refresh your memory, cause it's been like what, a month or so? Lmao, For real though this story is at like 80k+ reads now, thanks to all who read it, I'm glad yall enjoy and there's a whole lot more to come so look forward to it~

There are 113 teams participating in this year's Grand magic games, the purpose of the preliminary round is to narrow down the number of participating teams. Only eight teams will be allowed to move on to the main competition. Each team must head into the sky labyrinth from their respective inn, from there, they have to find their way to the tournaments coliseum, Domus Flau, the first eight teams to reach the goal qualifies to participate in the main events; additionally, participants are free to use magic however they see fit within the labyrinth; There are no restrictions whatsoever.

Pumpkin: REMEMBER!! THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES PLANNING COMMITTEE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF LIFE THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE SKY LABYRINTH!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

(Y/N): DAFAQ you say?

Juvia: D-Did he just say... loss of life?!

Jellal: Hmm...

Laxus: What, are you scared?

(Y/N): No, Just didn't see that coming. Looks to me that royalty will look for any reason to subtract a few people from the census

Gajeel: Seems to me that we're in... Some sort of three-dimensional maze...

Laxus: The Colosseum was to the east of the maze, so that's where we should try and get to...

(Y/N): I agree but... uh... Which way was east again?

Gajeel: Oof- I say we just head in whatever direction and beat down anyone that gets in our way, that way there's less competition and we're more likely to reach the goal in the top eight!