Chapter 14

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

(Y/N): *It's been about a week during the harvest festival, Honestly it's just now that i feel that Magnolia is finally getting back to normal, When news got out that Laxus got kicked out of Fairy tail, they all had their own Reactions, i for one couldn't care less if he stayed or went, i already got to beat him up so whatev's, Natsu was different though, he threw a temper tantrum.....*

Natsu: Why'd you kick him out gramps couldn't you have sent you to his room or somthin?? I THOUGHT HE WAS A PART OF OUR FAMILY!!!! We all know he's a jerk but come on!!!!

Erza: That is quite enough!!

Natsu: Hnnnrgghh BUT NOW THAT HE'S GONE I MAY NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO FACE HIM AGAIN GRAMPS, I JUST KNOW I'D BE STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT HIM NEXT TIME!!!!

Erza: I said enough!!! Imagine how the master might be feeling right now, do you think he expelled Laxus because he wanted to?

Natsu: No....but.....

Happy: I still can't believe he ended up being a dragon slayer just like you!?

Makarov: No....Laxus has never been a real Dragon slayer.....

(Y/N): *Well, that was unexpected, apparently when Laxus was growing up he was a very frail and sickly boy so his father Ivan had some Lacrima implanted in him that could let him use dragon slayer magic........The master also tried to resign head of the Guild to atone for the crap Laxus gave the town, however Freed who got a new cut i need to like managed to talk him out of it....and then there's the results of the Miss fairytail contest, Erza came first, Bimbo came in second and Juvia was third, Bimbo was really torn up about that and Cana came over to the table...........with her.....own issues, dam she wont leave me alone about that*

~Narrator's P.O.V~

(Y/N) was drinking some (F/D) for a and then eventually nodded ff on the table, though he could still hear the things going on around him like Lucy whining about rent money, and Cana coming over and finishing his drink

Cana: I really wanna get pounded by (Y/N)

(Y/N): *Dafaqqqqq? Is this normal??? Is this how girls just spark conversation!????*

Lucy: I'm sorry pounded? the heck?

Cana: Yes, pounded, you know, the stuff you feel like doing once you get a boyfriend, it's been more then two weeks and i'm starting to get urges if you know what i mean

Lucy then started to turn read and then she looked away quickly when Cana pokerfaced at her

Cana: Why did that make you blush Lucy?

Lucy: Uuuhh i'm not blushing!!!

Cana: C'mon blondie you've had boyfriends before right?

Lucy: U-uh Yeah, i've had like three!!

(Y/N): *I CALL BULLLSHIEETTTT*

Cana: Three? your so lying!!

Lucy: Uhhh

Cana: Haven't you ever wanted to date anybody???

Lucy: Well yeah i've had crushes but...i don't know...i suppose, it's not meant to be

Cana: HEY, LISTEN UP EVERYBODY, YOU'LL LOVE THIS, THE SECOND CUTEST GIRL IN FAIRYTAIL HAS TOLD ME SHE'S NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND!!!!

Lucy: huhwahhuhhhhh

Cana: Don't worry

Lucy: Huh?

Cana: You see the cards have spoken to me, apparently you're destined to have a fateful encounter today