Chapter 35

Chapati: All in all, I say we have an impressive group of wizards here!! Any comments on our lineup Mr Yajima??

Yajima:... Yeah... Mermaid heel makes me wish I was younger...

Chapati: Uhhh, that's not quite what I meant ;-;

Yajima: Huh?

Chapati: We've kept everyone waiting long enough, It's time we unveil the official schedule for this year's tournament!

The ground began to shake, and suddenly a giant stone tablet with inscriptions had surfaced for all to see.

Gray: There's gonna be a lotta action in the next few days

Natsu: Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Natsu said with a grin.

Chapati: Each one of the rounds will begin with a contest, participants will then be ranked from 1st to 9th place. The teams will be awarded points depending on how they ranked in the contest! Additionally, each team is allowed to select which member they want to compete with, after that we have battles, these bouts should come as quite a treat to all you loyal fans since it was your suggestions that created these matchups

Erza: Interesting...

Gray: Sounds like they get to choose who fights who...

Lucy: Then... If you don't watch how much magic you use in a contest, you could find yourself thrown into a battle with no time to rest...

Chapati: The battle rules are simple, each team will square off as shown here, the winning teams get 10 points while the losing teams get jack squat! Since there was a team that had tied with Fairy tail there have been changes made to accommodate! Phoenix grave will be an exception to these mainstream battles; They will go against the winners of each match; If the team opposing Phoenix grave wins they will earn 5 extra points, but if it is Phoenix grave that wins they will earn 10 points, the losing team on either side will earn 0 points, and in the case of a draw for any type of battle, both teams will earn five points!

(Y/N): Hmmm...

Chapati: Ready for action? It's time for the first contest of the Grand magic games! One that we like to call Hidden!!

Spectator#1: Hidden, what's that?

Spectator#2: How the fuck should I know?

Spectator#1:......

Chapati: At this time we'd like each team to select one member to compete! Once your selections are made, the rules will be explained in their entirety!

Jäger: Let me start us off right!

Rocker: It's all yours!! May the wild be with you!!

All Quatro Cerberus members: GOOOO WIIIILLLLLD!!!!!!

Chapati: The first challenger has taken a step forward! representing Quatro Cerberus is Jäger!!!